General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 43,366 through 43,380 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

angelvnvdisguise
    Participant

did anyone here ‘get healthy’ before ttc? as in diet, lost weight, exercise etc etc. any info would be great! thanks 🙂

MrsTranum

Has anyone ever had excessive stomach gurgling after you o? It’s been pretty consistent since I o’d and I have no idea what it is or what is causing it? Anyone else ever have this? And the tww symptom obsessing begins 🙂

DArcher

wanting to test is nerve wracking to say the least ha ha… the 2ww is just plain frutrating! dont want to test and get a false neg. so the wait continues 🙁

LisaC81

Hey ladies, I jsut posted a blog about my dr appt today. Feel free to go read it. Needless to say, I don’t have cervical cancer again, I do have endometriosis, and I have over active estrogen and not enough progesterone, and the odds of me conceiving is slim to none.

Midwest

JakesMummy – Have you decided when you’ll test?

BabyK79

Sionainne… are you sure about when you ovulated? Could you be ovulating very late? OR maybe the ovulation predictor is more sensitive then the pregnancy tests you used. Check out poas.com for info about using ovulation predictors as pregnancy tests.

DiandClover

blydansmommy – the really early tests (like first response) may possibly pick up the HCG, if you are 10 DPO. I’d still wait a few days, those tests are pricey (like $18)

xweegeex

karenajoy & coco – its great that were all almost on the same cd!!! hopefully we’ll all get bfps together! positive thinking lol!!! babydust x

LBrels

HELP – i am on calendar date 40 (my last few cycles were 42 days, 34 days 34 days) and i am gettin cm similar to wen i ovulate. My nipples are very sensitive and sore when they are erect (they seem to be like it all the time) What do u think?

Mavy143

monstamama – The upside… I enjoyed a few too many Adult Beverages this weekend at my friends ‘Sleep Over’ Girls night Birthday Party. We had a blast, and I thought to myself that not being preggo had a major up…as this has been a rare event for my girl friends and I to ‘party’ like rockstars…as over the last 3 years one or more of us has been either pregnant or breast-feeding….and this past weekend we were all ‘FREE’… However, now that I am STILL hungover…I am thinking it will be a LONG while before we do that again….perhaps I will get preggers now that I got that out of my system! 🙂

Dsquared83

There are so many of us testing this weekend why don’t we all just test…lol

weber3
    Participant

Does anyone have any ideas, I am CD 11, usually I o on day 16, my temp is always exact same, drops right before I o then goes up and stays up….today my temp dropped and I was feeling like o is coming tomorrow so I took an opk test (never tested before) and only saw a faint line. Does this mean I am not o?

Jumana

if an OPK is + then will ovulate in the next 24 hours, so if u get a pos on cd12 u will ovulate cd13 then count cd14 as 1dpo

LadyJade

Wow Di, do you do that everyday? / night?

DiandClover

OPK’s will pick up hCG, but they usually are less sensitive than actual HPT’s….

Viewing 15 posts - 43,366 through 43,380 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.