General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 43,771 through 43,785 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

MrsBolden

hi ladies.. i have been having trouble with the site today too.. i dont know what it is… but i think its ok…

HeatherT1029
    Participant

Good Morning Ladies!!! I am feeling good b/c my temp went back up …alot!!! 🙂 Hoping the 1 big drop yesterday (under the coverline) was implantation!!

DonnaBlue

bkttc – That dream may have been a week or 2 in the future, There is hope yet. Dont give up till the which arrives .lol

Glad your ok thou.

monica9

ughhhh fdstripled, I was diagnosed with OCD/hypercondria 14 years ago. TTC makes it sooooo much harder to live with. And this is our second child having trouble ttc. Not fun!

RainbowRach

wow berry, you have no one ‘type’ then? I am not calling you a slapper or anything! its just Heath, David and Ryan (yes I am on first name terms with them) are all very different.

imapepper

Thanks Zoe!!!! Duly noted!

betty

Congratulations!!! debih you are our 1st November’s BFP wow I am so happy for you and I am going to ask you one thing to do for all of us TTCers blow a lot of baby dust on our way. Woho…. November we have to beat October 29BFPs.

refinnejlee

ryder…we are close then…my AF id due on the 8th!

DiandClover

As for where I am in my cycle – this is indeed turning out to be a crazy one! I am CD 19 now, and it looks like I did not O on CD 14-15 like I thought. My temps did not rise, even though the pain I was having earlier in the week that felt like ovulation led to nothing. Looks like just a long cycle with no egg (perhaps). That’s fine, I’ll just get off to a great start in the New Year!

Dezzi

thank-you diane 🙂 I’m still hoping for a bfp!

hmm318

rainbow.. I just saw danielle’s BFP…Congratulations!!!!! Now we just need some more!*S*

DiandClover

lol Lawwa! I’m skiing down the mountain of babydust in honor of the upcoming winter Olympics! Hey, if we all get pregnant in the next few months, we’ll have Olympic babies! =)

Sarahd…I know what you’re talking about. When my DH and I got married we were stationed at different bases. We only got to see each other every other weekend. We were really lucky and our 19 month old daughter is our honeymoon baby. Now I’ve separated from the military and have been a SAHM for the last year and can’t seem to get pg. Maybe since I finally got another job today, I’ll finally get pg. LOL

Lynnsfab4

ok, so question. I ‘O’ different every month any where from 28-33 days..but pretty sure this month was a 28 day cycle, just because of the cm…i know tmi… but that would make me any where from 5DPO to 9DPO… do you think it is worth the wait till the weekend..it is killing me!! lol

RainbowRach

pol – I dont believe a sore throat is a sign. sometimes ladies have like a acid or metallic taste. Correct me if I am wrong?

Viewing 15 posts - 43,771 through 43,785 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.