General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 43,981 through 43,995 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

lillhill! Congrats! So happy to see a BFP today!

xweegeex

goodluck babydoll, let us know the results

hopingme

amy, put your mind at ease for today and test… if you get a – , then just test in 2 days again. I would. Dont be scared of a – , a – just means there is a better time? Loads of baby dust to you!!

xweegeex

aww sounds lovely babydoll, well i hope it works this month then, soz to hear about ur FIL passing away 🙁 not so good, hope ur ok

1stNOEL
    Participant

lucky: did you try testing again? I never had any spotting or bleeding with my pregnancy, so I can’t give you any insight. If I were you and you didn’t test again, try that for peace of mind. Either way, I might give your doctor a call to be safe.

toomanyyrs

Hi ladies I was wondering if anyone might have been through the same as me. I have PCOS and have been taking provera to bring on AF and then clomid for ovulation. In Oct my clomid was increased to 2 pills/dy for 5 dys. I saw my dr nov 15 and had an internal ultra sound done. The dr said the lining was of med thickness. We did a blood test and it was less than 5. So I was told that I am not preg. However my norm levels are lower than most. He told me to take the provera and it AF did not show to call him. I finished the pills and NO AF. I am like clock work when on med for AF. Within 2 days of my last pill AF is there. It has been 7 days now since my last pill. I have had no AF symptoms. I have had daily CM and wanting to be sick at the smell of seafood. My bb are not normally sensitive but they feel as if they are ever so slightly being tugged at from the inside. I see my famliy dr tue and will have him do another blood test. Has anyone had this happen?

Duffy
    Participant

9:02am on Saturday morning here in Portarlington, Australia

Damnkat

ryders- I’m hearing you!!! CD 16 here, unsure if I have just O’d or not. No fertile CM today as of yet, so unsure if it has already happened. Looks like we will have our own little testing group. Good luck and baby dust to you.

ArcticArlz
    Participant

Thanks tasha – let us know what happens!

Kimkayb

crazyfornumber3~after your last pill you should O w/in 5-9 days but make sure you are using opk’s. The month I got pregnant was my 3rd cycle on Clomid but my smiley wasn’t showing up so I went ahead and got the Ovidrel shot. That also got us our BFP!

cpalmer

lol diane me and u both, anytime i have a question, im on google, i actually keep google open at all times when im on the comp for quick access 😉

Thank you-thats what its called if I google it-A Planned Parenthood Clinic?

Duffy
    Participant

thx ladies

Damnkat

You could take 1 at 8dpo, but unlikely to get an accurate result. Some people get their BFP at 10 dpo and others not until 12dpo or when AF is late. It just depends if there is enough hcg in your system. You could try in the morning but use fmu to get the most concentrated sample. Good luck I hope you get your BFP!!! Let us know in the morning!!!

ArcticArlz
    Participant

1st – haha, I’m so sorry babe, that your dr’s receptionist is such a witch, I hope she doesn’t completely ruin your day, she’s just trying to act power-hungry because she hates her job.

Viewing 15 posts - 43,981 through 43,995 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.