General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 44,176 through 44,190 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

MOMIIB

Thanks goingfornumber3! I will look into it 🙂 hubby thinks in pg bc this crazy fast onset of acne isn’t like me lol! I’m only 4dpo….. hoping he’s right! 😉

luvababe
    Participant

HEY YALL JUST CAME BACK FROM CHURCH..AND MY BBS R GETTING SORE AND WIRED CRAMPIN AROUND TUMMY…OH MAN I HOPE THIS IS MY MONTH!!!!
    THE SOY AND THIS PRE SEED HAD BETTER DONE ITS JOB! LOL
    XOXO

Hi chicks well i am new to the whole ttc journey my son was not planned. How do you know when u ovulate? And what are the best opks? Its kinda hard to keep up with all the convos since i log in from work thats why i never made an account im always busy hope that does not ruin my chances of ttc.

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Yeh exactually lc! Might make it a day or to late but not over a week, yeh at least I know shell help me out. The stupid doctor should know iv been pregnant b4, I never feel as though I might throw up only when I was pregnant or if im hung over haha and I havnt been hung over for more the 2 weeks lol. Dw wannabamummy my sil and brother were saying 2 days b4 they found out she was preg that they didn’t want kids for years! And she didn’t even go to the doctors from 7weeks til 20 weeks! I was so pissed off at her.

Ladies guess what! I am pregnant…just took two test both positive…will upload pictures later! So excited…gd luck with ttc ladies it will happen for you…I was once told It would be nearly impossible for me to concieve due to some fallopian tube issues but now I am pregnant with my second after only two months of trying! So excited…God bless you all and keep the faith:)

leah7107

i just did one! LOL i couldnt resist. but im not going to look at it yet. i know its bfn but i want to look! bahahhhh. im not even kidding. i went through 20 tests in like 5 days. IM ADDICTED! my husband is like.. uhhh what are the little things i keep finding everywhere? i told him they were for our kids craft project…. LOL.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

So i went to the store to go buy my first ovulation kit and I couldn’t find clearblue’s digital ovulation kit. Instead, I found First Response digital ovulation kit but the reviews on it so far isn’t so good. Have any of you ladies tried it?

Amalthea
    Participant

I am Oing right now..gonna attack DH when our son goes to bed tonite… we have being BD every other day all week … so hopefully this is our month… I keep feeling like this has happened and that i am PG..

Kristy

I have no ability to regulate my temperature when I’m on clomid. It’s so annoying. One second I’m having a hot flash so I take the blankets off and then I freeze. And it’s just a vicious cycle. Driving me batty.

B3thy
    Participant

bummer aubree0730…I was hoping there was some way he maybe forgot…fingers crossed that you get to BD next month 🙂

Hey ladies, haven’t been on in awhile. Sticky baby dust to all of you! I am expecting AF on the 27th so can start testing this wednesday! Hoping for a BFP!!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

I told my bf on msn coz I lives 2 hours away haha

lilmeh2

INKDOLL- If it was me i would test twice a day, but i am a little OTT. Keep us informed. Do you think this is your month?

DiandClover

Congrats Rhondas Third on being preggo with your third!! 🙂

MOMIIB

Thanks INKDOLL! Hopefully we BD enough!

Viewing 15 posts - 44,176 through 44,190 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.