General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 44,236 through 44,250 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Duffy
    Participant

Metal-Mommy – it always hard to tell unless you test. When are you planning on testing?

Justine

thanks. good to know someone is still alive in here! ha ha

britphlps

Hey ladies congrat to the BFP’s. I’m 4 dpo and yesterday I had cramping low down on my right side. I know for sure that I ovulated because I’m temping and about that it was high after O then it has gone down every day. Do you think it could be implantation?

Chriscadia
    Participant

Paulinek – I’m using the same tests since last month. I’ve seen some people on this site get BFP’s with them ๐Ÿ™‚ @mommymachine – I had two positive OPKs and the next day I had my negative OPK it was my 1 DPO on my fertility friend calendar.

I ordered a t-shirt too that says in the front ‘I got a secret’ and in the back ‘I’m going to be a big sister’. Comes in next Wednesday and I’m going to give it to her as a present and have her read it herself! She is going to cry of happiness. I told my husband and very close friend. Everyone else can wait!!! Lol my Inlaws and parents will read my daughters shirt when she wears it.

Justine

oh another thing, for those who are pregnant and still hangin around… how is the cm/discharge? what is it like? im noticing mine is white, and feels really wet. i keep thinking i started my period but nope, just discharge. its not sticky or anything i dont think. just feels wet. i told my friend this. my friend got off bc a few months ago(the pill) and she didnt have a period since then, just spotting. she wants to be preggo too. well sunday she woke up in a pool of blood and she said its bad. so i told her about my discharge, and she says yup your af is coming thats what i had too! i was like really, cuz every pregnancy i had the ‘wet’ feeling, just like this, never with af. shes like no discharge has nothing to do with it blah blah. im like ok thats not true, everyone is different! so yeah, just wondering what preggos are feeling!

hazleyedmom

Congrats again duffy! Another July baby! ๐Ÿ™‚

Yvonneshope

Hi everyone, just jumping on here real quick to ask a question. If anyone could answer, could you pls leave a msg on my page – that would great, thank-you! (daughter has a homework assignment that will require her to be on the computer for up to 3-4 hours!) Anyways, I just went to the b-rm, and I noticed some tinged mucus at the bottom on the toilet (sorry tmi), it kinda looked like some mucus plug. I am 36 dpo and haven’t ovulated yet – temp.s are still low (36.2). could this be ‘o’ or mybe an infection of some sort?

Anonymous

luvmykiddos : on average its 14dpo although some range but mine is the 14 days ๐Ÿ™‚

Cutiepie82
    Participant

Hay Jennybean, that’s right, i think you need to wait till AF is due or late to get a positive with a digital, so if testing early FRER test ๐Ÿ™‚

nixsa have u tested? cd 20 here not sure how many dpo. i belive that my cramping a had a couple days ago was O so im gunna say 2dpo today. its been nice not stressing over ttc. my dh agrees. hope all is well with u lovely ladies. fx ๐Ÿ™‚

xweegeex

your welcome whatcouldbe ๐Ÿ™‚ when do you plan to take a HPT?

faithstarx

Yay nixsa !!!!!!!!!! Congratulations :):):)

DiandClover

And thanks for the sticky baby dust Heather!

3wouldbeperfect
    Participant

Congrats on your bfp kiynas

Viewing 15 posts - 44,236 through 44,250 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.