General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 44,386 through 44,400 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Neen209

Hey girls….today sucksssssss. Im 15 DPO and light pink spotting all afternoon….that bitch AF is knocking at my door….how can I stop her from gettin in!? hehe! Ah well….heres to next month u lovely ladies! Its Valentines tomorrow…who has anything lovely planned!? xx

DiandClover

Sherry, we have a similar attitude when it comes to the process. Sorry about today’s BFN though, it does suck to see them, regardless. When I have a cycle end in BFN, I try to look back on the positives of the cycle and what I learned from it. The golden thing I see for you is you make lots of relaxin in your 2WW, and that is a good sign your hormones are in balance and doing what they should =) If conception had (or has happened, as you are still ‘in’ for this cycle!) then you have everything in place for baby to stick based on how you have felt all week 🙂

butrfliefct

Cherry- how does the light bulb do that?

ToveAndBrody

Just read this, NAC is N-Acetyl Cysteine::::Female Infertility
    In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 150 women suffering from infertility who had not responded to treatment with the fertility drug clomiphene, use of NAC at 1,200 mg daily significantly augmented the effectiveness of clomiphene.63 Treatment was begun on day 3 of the menstrual cycle and continued for 5 days. About 20% of women in the NAC plus clomiphene group became pregnant, as compared to 0% in the placebo plus clomiphene group. ………………..i wonder why the study had the women stop after 5 days. If I want to use to help my fluids I’d want to take during fertile window…hmmm

Cherryb0m

babys – yah i dont see why not either! if you feel good enough to bd i would 🙂 hope you feel better soon!

6dpo… feel like poo…. 1 week till testing if i dont cave in before lol.

mamacita5

I HAVE A QUESTION DOES YOUR CM CHANGE BEFORE YOUR PERIOD..OR RIGHT WHEN YOU GET PREGNANT??

kaylamama

Morning ladies!! Haven’t been on here in a couple days, but glad to see some BFPs!! Congratsss!!! I had the worst stomach flu ever! I woke up extremely nauseated yesterday and thought could I be pregnant? (I’m sure I missed my chance this month w/ the PCOS diagnosis – we haven’t BD but twice) But I puked all day.. I had to call my mom to come pick up my 1 yr old. I feel waaaaay better today. AF is ‘supposed’ to arrive in about 5 days. Next month seeing a dr about the PCOS. *baby dust*

DiandClover

thank goodness for wireless internet!

xweegeex

congrats babyk!!! x

Mum2Joshua

kingsley – thanks for the advice, I may just try that. I always thought they were going to be much more expensive because their pregnancy tests are quite pricey but I checked online and they’re not bad at all. I’m shopping tonight so will have a look for that brand!

MrsLipuog

Ok, so I am now 11 almost 12 days late on my period. Keep taking tests and negative all the way, had a blood test done when I was 6 days late and just got the results back and they were negative. Do you think I could still be pregnant? Someone told me that I could probably be going through early menopause and it really scared me and I’ve been crying all day. I am only 28 years old…someone please help?

slsshannon

i didnt get my bfp till i was 7days late.. my last pregnancy i got a bfp 5 days befor my missed period.. it all depends

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Wow ladies i have alot of things to work on, i am no where near the mother and wife i want to be. Im sitting here thinking why did i not realize this before. I think i was to young and didnt think. Im still young but im ready to change everything. Its going to be a long journey. Im just glad i have you ladies to go to when im down or need advive!! Love you all♥

Jumana

we see if it worked or not 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 44,386 through 44,400 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.