General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 44,416 through 44,430 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

I’m blogging about where I live again 😉 To keep my mind off of AF/testing, I’m planning a road trip close to home this summer (to save money!) If ya like, check out my profile page – the second tourism video shows some of the little communities I’ll visit.

MrsBugs

Sorry to hear your news refinnejlee but at least you can treatment now, s oyou can look forward to being well and healthy again and in tip top shape to carry a baby! Hope to see you well in 2 weeks!

DiandClover

When I mean sticky, I mean sticks to your fingers as you stretch it apart… whoa, people who are not TTC must think were nutters ;P

ill try to wait till monday 🙂

MamaCas31

I say we all just go pee on a stick right now…even you don’t have any, just go in your backyard, find a small stick, and pee…it’s an obsession I tell yah!

xweegeex

cnjs – i was talkin 2 an old school friend of mine on fb whose about 20wks pg & she was tellin me that euery 1 of her tests were – until a week or so after AF was due so there is still hope for all of us 🙂 shes been givin me in2 trouble for testin waaaay 2 early lol but i think her story has made me wanna poas more! Lol

cpalmer

Congrats jmc! Good luck n have a happy 9 mos! M.e.a – hello! This is my 1st month ttc n i have an 8 mo DD!

mommykeisha

rydersmomma ~ Thank you!

cpalmer

I dont kno but laura the sites admin said the tech team is workin on it…its been like that for 3 days

DiandClover

Later ladies! Gotta go help hubby finish putting shingles on the roof! Woo hoo! bye bye leak!…. I sooo need a manicure after this!

LilMrsK

Hi tsu! How are you?

Frizzy83

Dawn: I suggest you use all types of o prediction as a guide. Also observe you cm and use opk. This will give a more fact based result. The lunar chart is something my body has lined up with. I observed this with months of recording of my cycle. If you have an android/iphone I suggest you download a free fertility app.

tryingfor2

Morning Ladies…Well Positive OPK yesterday at 2…Bd’d Last night and once this am for good luck 😉 Well now I am feeling very achy in my uterus.ahhh its kinda annoying. Do you think it is just Ovulation cramping or maybe some egg/sperm action taking place? hum….wish me luck! Now the dreaded 2 WW! TTC is very stressful.

cutemaria81

jjsbabymama Thnk you so much, I really appreciate it and will def. talk and hope to get some tips lol

DiandClover

That’s the good thing about pregnancy ElizabethD – if you are preggo, you’ve got weeks, and weeks of ‘pregnantness’ ahead of you. Just take care and act as if you are pregnant, then test when you are ready to test. 🙂 I know I prefer to be well past AF before testing too, and would rather see AF than a BFN.

Viewing 15 posts - 44,416 through 44,430 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.