General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 44,896 through 44,910 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

ToveAndBrody

were having performance problems and i want to adjust our next months BD sessions to avoid this. we can handle 2 days in a row but not more and can go every other day. what days should we hit?? im lh faint line day 14, lh strong line day 15, temp goes up on day 17.

janet1972

neen209 – Don’t give up and think positive.

Mavy143

Ashley1983 – They are pretty amazing, the only time it gets ‘annoying’ is when we are on the ‘outs’ with my BIL and SIL…and well, things can get pretty ruthless….It is like my forever nesting MIL has to try to fix things…which includes having RANDOM family dinners or BBQ’s on last minute notice…and we can’t pretend we are not home…sigh….but other then that is it pretty peachy. All of our immedaiate family is about 3 miles radius…so we love having all the family around…both hubby and I grew up with very few extended family…so we love that our dd has this!

babybunting09 – Our dd’s name is Emma Hope…We call her Bug…hubby calls her Buggy a lot of the time. I met a woman the other day in her 40’s and her friends and family still call her ‘bug’. She over heard me call dd…and she was all excited. LOL

sparky – Lake worth is beautiful…the downtown area is my favorite, reminds me of what Delray use to be before it ‘grew’ up. 🙂

Sherry49 – hmmm..that is a weird feeling. Has it happened again?

LillBitt75

Hi Neen, no plans for V-day but DH and I are about to head to dinner tonight so I’m sure this will our big date. Here’s to romance baby!!

sherry49

shellyn—– I am right where you are at. Preseed can be ordered online, cvs, walgreens . Some of the actual stores don’t carry it on shelf) I got mine at babyhopes.com ( About $25 includes 2-3 USPS shipping)

As for charting Get a regular digital BBT ( about $10. Walmart. Then get yourself a Fertility Friend Acct. I never chart temps until AF has left, like Day 6, but many women start on the first day of cycle. For best results take temp before getting out of bed, talking or moving much at all….. at near the same time ( set your alarm if you have to) Lay there with eyes closed and wait for the beep. You can always go back to sleep but note temp first. That IS you BASE TEMP. All i can say is is might take some getting used to So please don’t get frustrated….. Temps will be on low side pre ov and raise up by 1/2 – 1 degree only after ovulation. Fertility friend does most of the work for you.. All you have to do is enter temps, and other signs like positive opks, etc. Remember you want to BD on days leading up to ov and day of ov. Many of us here are already charting and will be glad to help with specifics…. 😀

Phoenix8098

Lynn- Big Hug, it’s a suprise women ever get pregnant due to how complicated TTC can be.

Ldybug1752

Hi ladies! cd44 for me, 7dpo. Getting pretty frustrated and sick of these long, irregular cycles. I looked into FertilAid and I’m just wondering if anyone has any experience with it? I’ve read lots of testimonials on it, but it seems like all of those people would only have AF a few times/year, or had been TTC for years and had tried all other options. We’ve been TTC since January, but my cycles are all over the place, ranging from 38-54 days usually, so I never know when I ovulate..it’s one big guessing game. Should I take it if I’m only taking it to try and shorten my cycle and actually regulate it (which it never has been off of BC) or should I wait it out a little longer? I just started charting my BBT, so we’ll see next cycle if I have a better understanding of what the heck my body is doing in there. It would be great to be able to see when I ovulate (according to FF) but it would also be great to have a regular cycle.. What do you all think? Thanks ladies!

Phoenix8098

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!! Had anyone heard from cleopatria01 on her test result?

MrsTranum

Baby- I would test. Sounds like some good signs.

thebigtomato

I’ve only been ttc for two months and I’m already ready to quit. I want a baby so badly and I just feel discouraged with all the fertility treatments we had to go through to conceive our first baby that all this trying on our own is just pointless. Hubby hates to bd, acts like it’s a huge chore any time it’s that time, plus I never get positive opk’s no matter how many I take. I just don’t think I’m gonna ever have any more kids and it breaks my heart.

ninismama

uscmwife, thank you for the response. the ovulation test line yesterday was llighter than the control line. Today the two lines were the same color and darkness. looked the exact same so i guess that means i am about to ovulate? I’m still lighttly bleeding from a medication i took to get my cycle going.do you think that has anything to do with it?

kristy2

HAY LADIES JUST SOME ADVISE ME AN MY HUBBY HAVE 2 BEAUTIFUL KIDS ELISE IS 19MONTHS AN MADISONS IS 11 WEEKS WE WONT TO START TRYING FOR NUMBER 3 AS WE ONLY WANT THREE AN ABOUT A YEAR APART EACH SO THAY ARE CLOSE AN ALWAY HAVE EACH OTHER ME AN MY SISTER ARE A YEAR APART AN WE ARE SO CLOSE WE WERE HAPPY WITH JUST 2 BUT I THINK 3 WOULD BE PURFECT I NO MY YOUNGST IS ONLY 3 MONTHS OLD BUT I REALLY DO THINK IMREADY FOR ANOTHER ONE ….MY QUESTION IS IV HAD MY PERIOD ONCE SICNE I STOPPED BLEEDING AN MY PERIOD LENGHT IS 34 DAYS AN I WAS DUE YESTERDAY SO I HAVNT HAD A BLEED IN 35 DAYS DOES ANYONE NO WEN MY PERIOD WILL BECOME REGULER SO WE CAN BEGIN TRYING AGAIN (WELL WE DONT TRY WE JUST CHOSE NOT TO GO ON BIRTH CONTROLL AN WEN I HAPPENS IT HAPPENS)

xweegeex

sounds good irisheyes, baby dust 2 u 🙂 xx

Phoenix8098

HI RUBY, has AF arrived???

chasitiy1

And now for the 2WW period. Ugh I dread this time. Congrats to all the BFP’s and baby dust to all others.

Viewing 15 posts - 44,896 through 44,910 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.