General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 45,151 through 45,165 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

southstar

C: OMG! Where is he at???? You need him today!!!!

candila
    Participant

sitting around in my 2ww. Thankful that it falls on the holidays because they always seem to fly by. AF should show her face by Jan 1. I think my husband is more anxious this time around than I am!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

What is pcos?

I am C D 13 and not using OPKs YET

DiandClover

Beck, Jen just discovered this week that she’s pregnant, so I think she’s worried that the bleeding is a bad sign… Jen, do remember that 50% of all pregnancies do have bleeding happen at some point in the first trimester, and more often than not, the pregnancy goes on with no other complications.

mel578

Congrats to all the BFP and H&H 9 months. Sorry to hear about your uncle brandy hoping everything turns out ok. Boo AF and BFN and FX for all those waiting to test…
    As for those that responded to my post I asked my dr about it when I got off of depo cause I had read that it could take 8 months but he said that it depends on how fertile you are and that some women have gotten pregnant as early as the month after they get off of it so idk…

thanks luvababe….from florida ahh…lots and lots and lots of baby dust to all of you !!!!!!!

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

amw – did you get my message – I thought for a second that your page was hacked and someone stole your pics!!! I wasnt even sure if it was really you when you messaged me earlier!! haha omg

cpalmer

thank god my docs appt is today

virtueouslady-OMG a huge congrats 🙂 theres me,lulu,lilpa,kristy and i think a few others that are around the same dpo (10).. and will be testimg at roughly the same time so please everyome send us all the baby dust pleaseeee… u must of implanted very early virtueouslady, what were ur symptoms???

cpalmer

thanks ready!! 🙂

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

HELP I’m confused had af on december13 and than me and my husband did our thing on my days dec31-Jan 2 and than Jan 3 I bleed for three days very heavy with clots…im not sure what is going on WAY to early for my next Af any advice would b …

cpalmer

fallen im 4dpo 🙂

SIDbaby

mummy me me> Last two pregnancies, I went back and dug out of the trash only to find a faint 2nd line… 🙂 I am also getting a super faint line right now, but I am not going to celebrate just yet…. Want to take one more….

Lilmissesmum

hmmm sounds a bit odd to me hopefully one of the other ladies can help you, If it was me I would go to the doctor and just make sure if AF doesn’t fully come in soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 45,151 through 45,165 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.