General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 45,256 through 45,270 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

ehartw02

Terriann, sorry to hear about the bad news… sounds almost too crazy to believe that someone would actually do that! Aloha mom, sorry about your bad news, hopefully it was just some kind of mistake and things look better soon! if not it wasn’t meant to be… Sometimes we go though hard times for a reason and the baby just wasn’t ready…. no bd tonight just got home from work, already 1 am and fiancé is sleeping because he has to be up for work in 4 hours… but I have tomorrow and Thursday off of work so hopefully we get those two days in. Still no EWCM but its watery so I know that’s good CM too. hoping we catch this one this month.. even though that would put my due date almost exactly on my oldest daughters 4th birthday… hoping that doesn’t happen but I’m not willing to give up a month of trying just to make sure that doesn’t happen. doesn’t seem fair to me after I’ve been trying already for 4 months to stop trying for a month just for that reason.

bexgirlsandboy
    Participant

thanks mother of two, its nice to come on here and have people who care so much. I would love to know what actually happened to me, if it was a chemical pregnancy or a miscarriage, i suppose i will never know. I was exactly a week late for AF. Anyway, im going to be as positive as possible, maybe next month will be lucky! Good luck to you too, after 7 months you really deserve a BFP!!

keshni

@4girls want a boy- its a weird feeling though hey?? but today is abit different, them sooo called ‘kicks’ … as i type, its more like something is tugging onto my uterus,not painful n no cramping,just this teeny tiny tugging sensation. lol, im trying to tell myself that its all in my head but its continuous..havent felt this in my previous cycles. @rachie83- congratz on your BFP!!! thats awsome news..****

10 dpo. POAS this am. Looks like another evap line. My hopes are fading somewhat, but I’m not out yet!! Expect af around 27th, so we’ll see!

Duffy
    Participant

it does sound promising 🙂

Justine

i know! i swear if im feeling all these symptoms and its all for AF, i will not be a happy camper!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

I would like to share my story with anyone who could consider my experience useful! The story starts in 2005 when I was diagnosed with cervical carcinoma. As you understand I have no chances to give birth to my baby. After long long consultations with my psychologist, me and my husband were told that the best (and I think the only) way to have a child for us is to find donated eggs and a surromom.
    I need to tell that we decided to do everything in Europe, because I heard and read a lot about Spanish and Czech IVF clinics. Most of the feedback I read made me confident about this destination. So had my travel begun. I had two unsuccessful tries, one with fresh eggs in Barcelona, Spain, which lasted 2 years because it took really long time to find a donor; half of my heart had blown away when I heard that the girl lost our child.. Next try was in Prague, Czech Republic; it was not so long, because they found the donor quickly. We had to wait until they find us a surromom and everything seemed really well! But the pregnancy occurred to be ectopic. Frankly, at that time I was deeply depressed and almost dropped my hands. I am really thankful to my husband for all the help and support I received from him!
    My husband stumbled on a forum website, and saw a testimony of Prophetess Asheika Stewart from USA. who help people in having there own baby’s, we saw a lot of encouraging testimonies about this Prophetess. We read 100s of good reviews about her online,this boosted my faith and i decided to contact her,she prayed for us,and we ordered for her pills that she recommended for us.Surprisingly,i started feeling better and my health was restored..(doctor confirmed). When we finally decided to try again,i fell pregnant at the age of 37,everything worked like a miracle,we had our baby boy 2 months ago and it was a success,we are all in great and perfect condition..
    I want to advice all women in same position to never give up,it happened to me and it could happen to you..no more traces of carcinoma and other infertility in me…This great woman has also helped a lot of women i know…
    you can always visit her on [email protected]

Stay

Congrats Longed!! Good day ladies!! I think I might go get all my Christmas decorations out of the garage to decorate the house already, DD wants to badly!

ok so no bd tonight but should i test again tonight. ive only used 4 out of a 20 pack so far, so i have PLENTY…. im just so freaking excited. idk i just am sure this is my month. staying positive. no negative energy for me. also, ive just simply been in a good mood this month. i feel like its a sign of more happyness to come! 🙂 but ya so should i test tonight? and if it says lh surge then should we bd or still wait till tomorrow? thanks so much!!!!!

Justine

less than 2 hours! ha ha. yes i think i am too, thank you. you guys make me feel, not so crazy! my friend insists its all in my head and isnt really convinced of anything i tell her. some friend! i think she is just going to be jealous if i really am! but i really cant fake all these symptoms. so just trying not to stress about it, i know that can be a cause for a missed period. but i dont think stress can be the cause of all the other symptoms! either way, like ive said, if i am or not, im content. i just need to know! i dont know what difference it will make to know now, or in 2 weeks. but im very impatient!

7thbaby
    Participant

Aloha: yes, you must be better before you ovulate! Ever question why these things pop up at the most inconvenient times? I’m treating a yeast infection, but I must have caught it before it got too bad because I’m tolerating the Monistat ok.

katmoma

hey all this is my first msg on here its been 3months since i had my first miscarriage at 10 weeks. so now ive decided its time to jump back on here for convo, we are officialty starting to try for another baby since the loss, i really hope it happens soon (its not like we have been trying not to)and well at least now i have you all for everyday help lol…

lilpigz

9dpo an bfn, imagine that,lol! I couldnt resist, Friday was just too far away, one day was too much to wait,lol. Knowing that 2nd hpt was just sitting in my bathroom…I had to use it. Not that I feel any better now, instead Im thinking..when can I get my next poas fix??? Gahhhh, this IS as bad as an addiction,lol!

Stay

When would you ladies test? CD 23 for my, and I am very irregular, last cycle lasted 18 days. Anyone wanna give thier opinion??

luvmykiddos

Lol. Thanks aloha! Gonna count it as 1dpo then 😉 I gotta admit, it is kinda neat tracking all this. If it takes longer than a couple more months, it’ll probably be frustrating, but for now, its neat to be finding out more about my cycles. I thnk I would have had my three kiddos much closer together if I had known what I know now. (Not that I wanted them closer, we would just get pregnant when ever, but there wouldn’t have been gaps if I’d known my cycles this well.) I am realizing now that I get one set of symptoms of o about a week prior to it, and then the stronger symptoms a week later, with the headache. In the past, I always assumed I was O’ing the first week, so then when I had a headache the next week, we would skip the bd’ing. Now I know that that headache means to get busy! Kinda neat to know this. And it explains why my due dates were always moved back close to a week later than what I had expected. I o a few days later than average. Now, if it takes forever to get a BFP after this, I will be a lot more frustrated though… Good luck to all, and sorry nixsa 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 45,256 through 45,270 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.