General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 45,406 through 45,420 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Ill test next wednesday if AF hasnt come by then………blah…..

sherry49

Babybunting09 ———- Seriously lady, from a ‘natural’ standpoint, not else you could have done…..I can’t imagine you not hitting it, if ya know what I mean….. smiles…. I am 8dpo…. trying to figure how to occupy my time over the next week. Guess by this time NEXT Monday, I’ll be crying inmy cornflakes OR NOT! NOT is BBETTER.

Phoenix8098

Neen- I won’t have an update until tomorrow, but the bleeding and brown mucus have completely stopped (pounding on wood and fingers crossed it doesn’t happen again), I’m thinking the baby is okay but don’t want to get my hopes up until I get the results back tomorrow afternoon on my hCG levels. I’m super tired and my back hurts, I was actually going to take a nap while DS is down. Have a super dinner!

If AF does arrive try pre-seed with your next cycle!

USMCwife

diane- Thank you 🙂 makesalot more sense now!

punky

Until later ladies, I’m off to get a shower in while DD is napping *baby dust*

sherry49

G’Mornin’ Diane —-YOU GOT that RIGHT! Thanks. I’m an old pro. 24 months of charting put me in this comfortable place. I am also VERY BLESSED already and just know it is ultimately in the good lord’s hands! That HELPS alot….. But I am already plotting next cycle. 😀 And TRUE, so much to be learned with EVERY cycle.

Cherryb0m

dsq i get wierd pains all month now after i had DD and my cycle has returned, i dont remember this before giving birth. i only remember having pain (which i assumed was ovulation pain) i hardly ever got cramps during AF but now i do,…. so i dunno???

sherry49

idybug– mavy does, and she also has work experience in nutrition supplement industry….

Phoenix8098

CONGRATS canadianmomma2b! Oooo Ruby, test again in a day or two (FINGERS CROSSED).

JanineM

baby786 – sounds promising!! i think you should test 😉

Phoenix8098

Erika- I can be but I feel ackward sticking around…I don’t annoy anyone.

brandyleigh
    Participant

LOopy my fingers are crossed so tight for both of us this has to be it!! Good luck in the am loads of babydust to you!!!!

DiandClover

hope so Cherry!

Ive been having cramps on my right side only and using the potty alott! So im hoping this is my month!

Mum2Joshua

Grrr, I just tested and it was really faint again. I think I’ve had too much fluids (well I’m hoping that’s the reason because I don’t have any other answers!) I’m going to test again later and ensure that I don’t drink anything for a couple of hours before.

Kingsley – Ok, I’ll take a look, thanks 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 45,406 through 45,420 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.