General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 45,556 through 45,570 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

firsttimer

Hello!

BethQ
    Participant

Hey ladies, just popping in from Week 8 to say congrats to the BFP’s and GL to those waiting to test! For information on OPK’s, HPT”s and all things POAS, go look at http://www.peeonastick.com it’s got a lot of good and helpful information!

cpalmer

im only cd2

linzp1982

Cd30 … Where the hell are my tests in the post :-/

ing2foru

I am in the TWT (LOL)………….I hate waiting.

turtlefur

i get it as an app on my iphone so i can go as fast as i have the time to do. i find it so fascinating that i actually look forward to the next lesson as each ends. fertilityfriend.com does a great job and how nice that it’s free too

aselleck26
    Participant

ugh! AF is 5 days late now… but I have to wait til monday to test. im sooooo impaitent! i wanna test now!

turtlefur

@trying…us too! First month ttc was a bust…I just used a few opk’s…but this cycle? Guns-a-blazing! CD5 for me, AF just left. PRESEED just arrived…been doing my temp charting. I dare that egg to try & slip by again, muahahaha!!!

faithstarx

morning ladies, how is everybody this morning? saza congrats on your bfp..you still cant quite believe it tho hey, awww im sure it will sink in soon lol. mckenzie slept alot yesterday, dont think i will be solucky today x

smashley89

awww @ mileysmommy08 im very sorry.. id do the same thing id get a blood test then next morning af will show..it sux bigtime..nothing i can say will mak u feel better cause its a pain i know all to well alli can say is we are all here for you 🙂

nununoodle

Yes, Jekka when you approach O day the test line and the control line should be either the same color or even darker.

Toomanyyrs- hurry back dear. I hope all is well.

Kjudy

I have being trying to fall pregnant one of my friends advised me to join the site I will get help.But right don’t know were to start.I open to sujestions

gould4494

fx means hope i think!!!!!!! i tried fitting words into sentences and hope fit! but dont quote me!

goingfor3

Supposed to O today. dh and I have bd everyother day since af left. Pretty good considering were on vacation and staying at his brothers house! Can only cross fingers now….

Viewing 15 posts - 45,556 through 45,570 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.