General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 45,811 through 45,825 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Babytwee
    Participant

OMG!!!! Sher-baby!!! How awesome!!!! I am going to test as soon as I get home!! Congratulations!!!

DiandClover

Midwest, have you ever had your progesterone levels checked?

Tiffany001

i am expecting my 2nd baby..
    how this will be a great felling for me.
    by the way, best wishes those who are conceive as well. 🙂

amy4thbaby
    Participant

i took the day of work 2day coz i was feeling very nauseous and a headache! AF is due 2moro/wednesday, so i thought i would do a test…just incase!! But got a BFN! That was the only test i had and i wasted it..the temptation was just too much lol so it still looks like AF is going show this month…just got got to wait for her!! Congrats on ur BFP coco,hope ur pregnancy goes well 🙂

terriann20

Im now on cd 7 and af has just left never realised how emotional I have become since having my daughter who is now 17 weeks if it wasnt for af I would have sworn I was pregnant… super sore boobs n so weepy literally had a big argument with my mr n practically told him to leave n then I cried…. silly hormones. Xx

DiandClover

lol, I’m gonna have to Shelly. 😉

amw050383
    Participant

Teacup…we are trying for number 2!

Thanks!! STupid Navy!!!!

eliciamadora

What does FX mean?

weber3
    Participant

I am in the wait but probably out of the game for a few months as my body is usually infertile the first few cycles after pregnancy or loss.

Damnkat

toomany- how are you going? Any symptoms etc???

DiandClover

Aw kittenoo…sometimes men make statements like that after they have had a stressful day at work or with the child(ren). Give it a few days, don’t question him on it, then plan a nice evening of dinner and a movie – when things are quiet, calmly ask him why he suddenly feels like he does not want to have more. Men are more responsive to conversation when they have a full belly and there are no distractions around! Try to address his fears… maybe it’s work, finances, his worry about handling two young kids. Maybe his real answer is not ‘never’ but ‘not right now’ ((hug))

I will test in 3 days I havent given up hope yet but I must admit I was a bit dissappointed when I saw the BFN!

fdstripled

monica9 it is such a relief knowing someone else knows what I am going through.It is torture.

berrynice

I really liked Heath Ledger, but alas he is no more! and my al is the spit of ryan giggs, so he still gets my juices flowing lol!! small place indeed lucky, i can see why your mate wants her beheaded, along with her ex partner no doubt!!

Viewing 15 posts - 45,811 through 45,825 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.