General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 45,991 through 46,005 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

MamaCas31

Temping vaginally is so much easier! Just don’t fall back to sleep with the thermometer still in there….word of advice.

xwee.. I was on a mini pill because I cant take reg BC because it was effecting my Blood pressure and I feel like it really messed my hormones up!

Cherryb0m

cpalmer – i googled EPO, sounds good as i dont get any good fertile CM i’ll have to check w/ my dr.

refinnejlee

giftsfromgod…idk if you remember me…but we were in the same week together…I had my son on Feb7 and was due Feb 21!

Dsquared83

Am I reading to different pages at once I could’ve sworn I read one thing ,but then it disappeared!

alexaaronsmom
    Participant

ANGEL! Sounds good! I only have gas cramps now and then, but don’t have any AF feeling cramps. I’m not due to start until Monday though so we will see. My main symptom is this insatiable appetite I’ve had every since 7 DPO when I had the spotting.

Oompa Loompas:
    Oompa Loompa doompadee doo
    I’ve got another puzzle for you
    Oompa Loompa doompadah dee
    If you are wise you’ll listen to me

What do you get from a glut of TV?
    A pain in the neck and an IQ of three
    Why don’t you try simply reading a book?
    Or could you just not bear to look?

You’ll get no
    You’ll get no
    You’ll get no
    You’ll get no
    You’ll get no commercials

Oompa Loompa Doompadee Dah
    If you’re not greedy you will go far
    You will live in happiness too
    Like the Oompa
    Oompa Loompa doompadee do

NewMama14

WEEGEE~~How are you doing? 🙂

tryingfor2

Congrats Starburst on your definatly BFP!!! I soo see it girl!!!! Sent some of that baby dust my way!!! I still have like a week and a half till I can test 🙁

MYBOOGY80

well im 8dpo and the watery cm has increased…..and im extra thirsty especially before bedtime

DiandClover

Lay down Starburst and try to relax….We’ll all be sending positive vibes your way!

chasitiy1

I have taken 3 of the 10MIU and one from DG and also a early answers.. They all have a faint line.. But the digital says BFN!!!! I dont really have any over the top symptoms.. But I didnt with my other 2 children either. Guess I will just have to wait and see if AF shows up on Thur like she is supposed to . ..

MamaCas31

I’m going crazy tonight ladies! My DD is driving me nuts. She actually full on peed on my kitchen chair. She’s 8. She’s asking my the same questions over and over and my brain is going to sizzle! My DS is so needy, and all I want is 5 minutes of peace and quiet! Ok, I vented. Is it bedtime yet?

WhatCouldBe2
    Participant

5 Dpo, little temp rise! Nice chart! I am loving it! Some of the same odd sensations I had when preggy with my son and TMI- loads of CM! Hubby thinks we are, which he never does.. but this month does… And my son who is a few days from 1 year old was patting my tummy and saying baby the other day… Strange! GREEN2- It shouldn’t change it too much. CRAZY- good luck! I hope you find yourself pregnant soon.. Either way! KARENA- sorry you are having a tough time 🙁

Racoon27

I know ralphie… I will test in less than two hours cuz i forgot to stock my purse with one last night. Wish me luck lol. But for sure this will be a busy weekend for me and hubby.

Viewing 15 posts - 45,991 through 46,005 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.