General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46,066 through 46,080 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

linzp1982

Sorry sweet 🙁 its always crappy when AF arrives . As for the home fertility tests we did four. All came up low. Then got one done at the hospital it came up above average (60 million) unnecessary heart ache.

Amour4JoshNLuke
    Participant

Could not tell if AF was indeed AF or IB…took a test. Silly me. NOT PREGNANT. NOT PREGNANT. I will have to hear it resound in my head for a couple hours. Then, back to the bakery. NO PUN INTENDED.

KeegansMommy

Today is my EAF (unarrived at this point) (CD 31). I took a HPT and at first I didn’t see anything so I held it up in natural light. There was a very very almost unnoticeable faint line. But here’s my question…I know we get evap lines…but are there always lines like that even on a negative test? There has to be an underlying line or indentation on the test, right? I’m guessing there is in order to be able to trigger the positive reading. Am I right? Or do I possibly have a faint positive? Have not felt like AF is coming, nor have my BBs been sore like a normal cycle.

DiandClover

Hey first! I said I’d catch ya on the forum this weekend 😉 How’s you and your bean doin’?

It’s been a few days since I’ve been on here! Congrats to Pauline, December, Wishin4another, & RLS!!!! H&H 9 months and send your baby dust our way! Unfortuanetly for me, I think AF is headed my way, due Thursday and I feel a little crampy. Not my usual signs though, see my blog! Also, to Smashley, I’m so sorry.

ArcticArlz
    Participant

when you got preggo with DD, was he partying back then too?

smashley89

Cycle day 7…still crampy and sore boobs but doc said it natutal afta miscarriage.. Congrtas to all bfp.. Welxome all new future mums..may your time in here be shorter than mine….if i ovulated at cd18 last cyxle when shud i start testing this one….

AMANDA
    Participant

SO WHICH OF YOU GIRLS ARE CLOSE TO MY CYCLE?? IM DUE FOR AF, AROUND THE 12TH

ToveAndBrody

Good luck tol everyone testing. no matter what you are testing LH or HCG hold your urine for several hours and make sure your urine I med to dark yellow..nothing will show up in clear-water urine. I wish they would put this disclaimer on the top of the page..also fertility friend states from their thousands of charts the first positive pregnancy test is on day 13 past ovulation. So do yourselves a favor and dont test until 13DPO Good luck:)

mum2onex

aselleck26 -why have you to wait tillmonday?

wantababy87

I have ovulated on day 20 of my cycle.. my af due in 8 days… i read that there needs to be at least a 10day gap between o and af… so im chances are automatically reduced?? any info would be appreciated 🙂

RNEH

Morning ladies. Just have a quick question. So I O’ed Friday…finally…and it was 2 days after ‘having fun’ at the hospital with hubby. I know sperm can live inside fertile CM (mine was super stretchy…the best in a long time) for up to 7 days once inside the fallopian tubes. Does anyone have any experience with pregnancy from sex several days prior to Oing? Please message me on my page as I’m having trouble finding time to get on here while helping hubby recover and I’d hate to miss any responses. Thanks ladies!!!

Morning LKDream! Been up with my poorly son most of the night and got to start work in an hour :/ 5 DPO – getting closer to POAS time!! 🙂 baby dust to all!!

kathy=^^=

well hubby just informed me that he wants to enjoy noah right now and having a baby proble wont be the best thing 🙁 but noah will be 1 in sept and i figured that it would take awhile befor we even got preggers and then ur pregnant for like ever so i really want to ttc but i guess i should respect his wishes… good luck to all of you out there and thanks for all the support that you have given me… i stil will lurk around and drop in to see who all has a bfp….

RyanNeveMum

Oh and WendyO has got her BFP too.

Viewing 15 posts - 46,066 through 46,080 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.