General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 47,641 through 47,655 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

MummytoJude

Joders- are you temping or using OPK? Is it possible you could have ovulated later than you thought?

luvababe
    Participant

it is…

monkeymamma

Thanks turtle! Wishful thinking I guess! I have sore boobs, my face is breaking out, and I just feel different downtown. Couple of neg tests so I guess I’ll wait out the 2ww…….

cpalmer

lachica, i usually get that after O

mom2Ryder

Morning Ladies! HUGE Congrats to the new BFP! I wanted to join the the POAS party, so I took a test this morning and I got a BFN. ๐Ÿ™ AF isnt due till the 11th, so my FX that its just too early to test. Not going to lie though… this feeling SUCKS!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™

tiffyy

d- yeah, take really good care. the reason i am afriad of twins cuz i’m petie and i dunno if my body can handle twins. if not you have a good chance of unhealthy babies. you seems good so i’m sure you’ll be fine, but yeah just be extra careful…

gould4494

I have a question what is the difference between clear watery/wet cm and ewcm.?

Maddux

Good morning ladies, just stopping in to check for BFPs. My temp went up a little more today so I think I must have ovulated yesterday for sure. That makes me happy…now its just a waiting game.

Kujaroo

Damnkat- Keep positive, I know its upsetting to see BFN. The witch is messing with you- dont let her beat you!!!! Have a good weekend ladies- Its Cd 10 here so awaiting my fertility monitor to tell me its ovulation time- but i ovulate late so probaby another week to go!!

cpalmer

thanks nunu ๐Ÿ™‚ how are u anyways?

turtlefur

momtoabi, some get the O dip…some don’t…but i did my last two cycles

cpalmer

my hubby is a pig ( not literally ) lol and we get along fine

Trying4No2

@LKDream….i will try to wait til Friday which will be 9 days late if i can hold out until then ๐Ÿ™‚ just wish those damn lines would BOTH turn pink ๐Ÿ™‚ FX for everyone….

cpalmer

suppositories ๐Ÿ™‚ and i didnt even think of that could be causing it!! haha duhhhh blond moment (im not blond but i have them often) ๐Ÿ˜€

turtlefur

dree you could try to use a regular thermometer but the temps are only measured one place after decimal. BBT thermometers measure to two places past the decimal and therefore a lot more accurate when charting.

Viewing 15 posts - 47,641 through 47,655 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.