General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 47,671 through 47,685 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

zozboz – I lay with my butt up under a pillow!! lol Welcome erika!!! Congrat Laura & Mandy…love all these BFP’s 🙂 Supermama – I am so sorry!!! I hope your stay this time around is super short!!! For me…I Just got done BDing lol Will be doing it every other day until my pos OPK 🙂 and hoping I get that very soon!!!

southstar

boyoboy…i know exactly what u mean…if u go back to yest diane n i talked about that b\c i just went through the same thing!!! i started having nice evn high temps after the first provera pill n not sure if i had ovulated n that was causing the temp spike or the provera but i knew once i got off the 10 days of it…af would show but what if i was trying 2 implant! needless to say i’m on cd 4 =(

mommy2anl, what time where you testing for LH surge? I am due to start testing tomorrow.

AMANDA
    Participant

i got a new choice (dollar tree) opk and it wasnt quite as dark as the control line. The answer one was pretty dark… So, i dunno. We baby danced, and i had the big ‘O’ (not ovulation) after he did, and i kept my feet up for about 10 min. So we will see, im not going to see him again till wednesday morning, and wone be able to bd till wednesday afternoon probably. Do you think if we cant bd wednesday that today would have given us a good shot???

Thank u turtlefur :). I have a doc calling me tomorrow and may ask to be put on clomid to see if I ovulate, as my ‘pos’ opk really wasn’t as dark as the control line. Let’s hope there’s some BFPs around x

cpalmer

sure*

Caved today and took another HPT at 9DPO still BFN gutted 🙁

Duffy
    Participant

well ladies I am completely exhausted so I am off to bed for the night… Babydust to eveyone

So sorry for your AF…..FINALLY. Sounds like good BFP symptoms….DMMARINE…..FX

cpalmer

janet, hpts arnt like OPKs….the line doesnt have to be as dark oor darker then the control line to be positive 😀

Mommy2AnL
    Participant

CD 1…worst cramps ever. So angry today too because on top of stupid AF, apparently my entire family thinks it’s fitting to lay around and do nothing while I’m the ONLY one getting ready to go out of town tomorrow. DH is on my shit list a few times over…I think I’m done with TTC for a while cause I can’t even look at him without seething. Hope the rest of you ladies are well.

DiandClover

I am signing off as well ladies – I’ll be back tomorrow night! Off to the cabin with the family and a few friends! XO BABYDUST!! XO

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

wow mamabri – crazy that they will not take you without insurance so if you were dying they would tell you to go home!?! insane!!!!

DiandClover

That’s a cheery hello Tunny! 🙂 I’m doing just fine on this beautiful day, thanks! Good luck for testing tomorrow!

kcpmommy- WTF!!!! i would’ve been furious!!! what a hurtful thing to say!!! i woulda blown my top. each child is a gift from god! that is so ignorant that shed say something like that…especially about her grand daughter. Being the type of person I am i would’ve hung up or said no you don’t need to see my ‘messed up’ child! and dont call back!

Viewing 15 posts - 47,671 through 47,685 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.