General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 4,996 through 5,010 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

an9ela
    Participant

Congrats I-wanna-be!!! So exciting 🙂 hope everything goes fantastic for u x

cpalmer

Allison, keep in mind that even if u dont concieve this month u may get a false pos on a HPT because of ur loss- just dont want u getting ur hopes up to be crushed, its happend to me and its not fun! im so excited for u, u seem so incredibly strong and i admire that 🙂 good luck and BFP vibes comin ur way!

Damnkat

I bled after sex with my first but not my second. So it can be a pg symptom.

cpalmer

Sarah, im pretty sure its not blood as its the consistancy of creamy CM but has some blood in it? im confused but until i know otherwise im countin it as a bfn

Tashwith3

BFN on early result test @ CD 31, so deffo not PG. Never mind, there’s always next month, and I’m just so grateful for the wonderful family I already have – that keeps me positive. Good luck to anyone hoping for a Xmas BFP.

anxiousannie
    Participant

Oh Angel Twins my fingers are crossed! If you do try another one, try a different brand – maybe the results will be clearer – so hoping for you!

xweegeex

yay momof!!! GL!! i hope u catch the egg! 🙂

beckybear

CARRIE – I just started taking one-a-day and they also make me super-nauseated, but doesn’t last long. In the past I’ve taken GNC and a couple other brands with no problem, so my answer is that I only take them on a full stomach and I won’t buy that brand again.

xweegeex

baby be thats about the same as what i paid….i got opks & hpts in a bundle & i for sure know that the opks work……although there is a chance that it could be a bad batch….give it another few days & retest 🙂

chrissy0423

It’s quiet now… I hope I didn’t upset anyone. =(

hey wee i would be nice if it was an early BFP but there’s no colour to it…. no worries yet still plenty of time, i’m only 6DPO according to FF. don’t think i really care for those internet test thou

i bought a lot from the dollar store so that i can test as much as i want to , lol

Congratulations Weegee! Merry Christmas to everyone.

Carrie

hello all…I’m super bored at work today. I can’t stop yawning! Of course I was up last night (1:30-2am) with my little girl, making her stay in her room. She doesn’t want to sleep in her room anymore but I’m gonna have to break that I guess…lol

Damnkat

CD 34 for me and still no AF, or any sign she will show. Will go to the shops and buy a test today. Fingers crossed!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 4,996 through 5,010 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.