General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 50,356 through 50,370 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

terriann20

Thank u ladies I will be back not giving up yet as dont feel complete just need some time to myself for a while gl ladies get those BFPS flowing xxx

BethQ
    Participant

CD 7 and trying to shake off the dulldrums. 2 more people I know have announced their pregnancies, bringing the grand total up to 16 people I’m close to pregnant! I’m trying to be happy for people, truly, but it’s hard watching other people getting what you want. I just have to try to remember I’m doing everything I can and it will happen eventually. Gonna start OPKing again in a couple days, and hopefully this is the month, after 7 long months. GL to those testing, and babydust to everyone!

AliL
    Participant

Glad to hear you are doing alright terriann! Hope you have a healthy baby I’m your arms by the end of the year!!!

DiandClover

Hold the applause ladies, please!

tazzysmumma

im due to test on march the 10th which is mothers day here! would be awesome if i found out that day i was pregnant wouldnt it!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Hi BEX! . Yeh I guess that’s true LC , I just think my bodys stupid lol im either 6dpo or 10 dpo! And looking at the picture makes mee think I havnt had any ewcm lol just clear watery & lots of white cm.

Amanda42986
    Participant

Becca I was going to ask the same thing Luckypenny asked. How many DPO are you? That’s really what it would depend on!!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Congrats arctic… well cd 26 8dpo , my temp went down .2 and no ff rekon I didn’t o even though I know I did . Stupid ff 😛

Well.. I’m starting to feel a little crampy and I’m 11-12 dpo (I think) so this is discouraging :/

turtlefur

Thnx sunflower!

alliegirl
    Participant

I found an article that states that only 35 percent of women get a positive result at 10 dpo 51 at 11 dpo 62 at 12 dpo 68 at 13 dpo 74 at 14 dpo 80 at 15 dpo 88 at 16 dpo and 92 by 17 dpo. this is making me feel better as still bfn at only 11dpo!

RyanNeveMum

@ sarahjane order a size bigger its easier to get them taken in than add material.

terriann20

Blue stork I remember seeing u in here such a long time ago big big congrats 🙂 xx

Seansmom0808

uhhh i just finished drinking a cup of coffee now i feel like im gonna be sick. ive been nauseaus all morning thats why i havnt had ne thing but coffee i guess thats a good sign hopefully its a pregnancy symptom.

lilpigz

seeg- If the OPK is TRULY positive and stays that way, then it could very well be picking up hcg. I have a pic of mine from my last pregnancy on my profile and they picked up the pg before the hpt’s did. FX for you…BeccaA -CONGRATS!!!…luckygrl1982 – After my last loss, my cycles COMPLETELY changed. I started to have O spotting, which never happened before in my life, and I would cramp pretty bad for about 4 hrs on one side or the other when I O’d. After having my son since then, the O spotiing never happened again and the cramping is mild…luv2teach – Ive never done the every other day approach but my Dr’s have suggested it before too. Ive been pg 11 times, so it never affected me or him actually not following those guideines. Im sure it all depends on your hubby and his activities too:) Boxers or briefs, hot baths, smoking etc. About 2 days before I know I will O, I BD every chance I get up until the 1st negative OPK. I know I O within 12 hrs of my positive though….praying4healthybaby- HA! I sure wish there was a foolproof answer for that one! Im trying not to stress or even think about dates this cycle but I know I am set to O this weekend so there goes the stress free BDing for me,lol…loraclacey – Yay! Hopefully he can shed some light on the issues and give a simple and quick resolution:)…..All of these BFP’s are awesome news and hopefully many more of us catch this wave♥♥♥

Viewing 15 posts - 50,356 through 50,370 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.