General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 50,461 through 50,475 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

HootOwl

I’ll be testing around 6th or 7th of March, which is when AF is due.

DonnaBlue

Lol rooney that would be a laugh for your fella and having to wait an extra 3 mins whos holding the stop watch you or your bf lol

I just put it in my mouth and it worked for me. no bum work here. lmao

texxasmama4

Congrats to all the BFP’s!!

DonnaBlue

Where’d everyone go ?

RyanNeveMum

Morning ladies quick question prob will sound silly but do you count your CD from the 1st day of your AF or the last day. Sorry for stupid questions total novice to this TTC, last time was a very happy suprise and think I was in shock for 9 months so didn’t take much in. Baby dust to all x

RainbowRach

awww thanks mommymerci, good luck with the rest of your pregnancy and the birth in May x

DanetCharles

Hearing all these BFP’s is making me really excited!! Congrats to all!! My spotting has cleared up and my breasts still itch, so hoping the egg has been caught and is trying to settle in… Still taking mutli vitamins, so hopefully that’s what got my body ready this month. I’m just so happy for you ladies… Have a healthy Nine Months and hopefully all of us will be joining you soon. I won’t be testing until sometime next week. I want to make sure I don’t get AF!

carnation

well here i am in the 2ww after i decided that i would not be here again and that i was done being here. (here meaning emotionally) my heart pours out to all of you who are HERE month after month after month. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. ((((((HUGS))))) *******BABY DUST******

moschops

hey girls my monthly’s came today 🙁 so no baby this month, it is the first month of TTC so fingers crossed for next month. baby dust to you all xx

Dsquared83

My BF & I already agreed that if we have a girl I name her and if we have a boy he names him

donna07
    Participant

Thank u phinanj, Hope u get ur BFP too. x

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

Well I am off as well ladies..I am in a NASTY mood ( I am SO SICK of my in-laws I can barely breath!!!!) GRRR! GOOD NIGHT LADIES AND GOOD LUCK C!:)

HootOwl

Congrats Happyforest!!!

RainbowRach

I am HUNGRY!!!! just going for some food. BRB x

aimee86
    Participant

i’m sorry about your family nikki, hope it all settles down and they become more supportive of you…

Viewing 15 posts - 50,461 through 50,475 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.