General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 51,286 through 51,300 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Agape
    Participant

I want to ask a question to those who saw my HPT picture on my profile. Is that HPT a FRER? I always bought HPT from that type and from here they are not that cheap..

two2love

wow last. and fairbank ! you babys are good eaters my lo only has 7 oz max bottles and even when she was just formula at 3 mths, no food, it was 5 oz MAX 6 times a day and shes a big strong girl 21 lbs at almost 1 yr old!

dmmarinewife

Brandi. I don’t know. But I think ur right, but I’m right at same time as liamandparker. 3dpo as well, and yesterday I was the same way. Extremely gassy, and crampy.

cpalmer

lots of BFPs!! we re up to 40 in august already and its only half way thru thre month!!! 🙂 keep em comin ladies!!

Mamachka

@ krissieh Thank you. I pray this is my month, but with all this bfns having lil hope. Next month I will try soy isoflavones, I heard it help to so many to get preggo. At least something to look forward to if AF gets here…

bluestar

wel ff finally dotted a O day.. and we BD 3days before it and havent bd since (exhausted),, i woke up with a heavy and bloated tummy last night.. AF must be around the corner altough FF says i am 3DPO.. feel gutted ;((((

krissieh

frenchie how are you not already peeing on a frer? :)) you have great patience!!

DiandClover

lol luvababe – you read my mind 😉

amw050383
    Participant

Good morning ladies! Sorry to hear about the BFN’s…BOO!! Well I am a little frustrated with DH right now! I got my positve OPK Tuesday night and yesterday. We BD Tuesday night and I tried really hard to BD last night but he just wasnt having it…really frustrates me! I am hoping I can get him to today but Im not sure. Sorry for the rant…just irritated! So who knows what this month will bring! FX for you ladies testing and Happy Thanksgiving for those in the US!!

ArcticArlz
    Participant

off for lunch, back in an hour ladies 😀

Glazey18

Hello everyone. I am new here am nervous and excited. My husband and I are trying for a baby. I have been very tired lately. I got my period early (3 days early) and it only lasted 2 days and was very light and much darker than usual (sorry TMI). I have been dizzy, nauseous, very tired and hungry (but nothing sounds good to eat). I never get headaches and I have had headaches for the last few days. I took a pregnancy test but it said not pregnant. What is going on? Has anyone else experienced this?!?!? Thanks!!

Duffy
    Participant

sho24 that should be fine….it may make it harder but I know my first cycle of temping I started around CD10

charmed

Congrats liamsmummy!!!! Hopefully be joining you soon :o)

TTCbby1

Yes, it gives me a headache almost instantly so I take it before bed.. but I have been waking up with a headache so I have been taking a tylenol in the morning and that helps 🙂

charmed

Well ladies still no sign of AF, 20 DPO and nothing, not sure what to think now, just want to know whats going on 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 51,286 through 51,300 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.