General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 51,301 through 51,315 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

aluehring – I got my fingers crossed for you!!

vonne0311

Sparks and mommy me me.. I am so with both you, we can work thru this together.. Good luck to you and all the other women in here, as they say baby dust in the air for all… At Katmoma good luck with testing dear…

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Kaidey I hope its implantation.

Duffy where abouts in vic?

Lc I live near shepparton, but my mum lives in mill park which is kinda near you? I used to live in mill park to.

515baby
    Participant

Vonne0311- Pee On A Stick

last.one.for.me – So you can have two dream babies in a row!! Everyone keeps tell me it NEVER happens. Well at least now I know there is hope!! LOL

Thanks everyone, I really hope you’re in the weeklies soon too. Much love to you all, being here has helped me so much xxxx

cpalmer

its just as hot here south lol well it depends where u go but east coast rocks 🙂

Vonne-they say u count CD1 as first day of ur real flow, not spotting as that doesn’t count. So maybe count today as CD1

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Amanda, I can’t really help either. Bding for me hurts my stomach most the time becoz of previous operations not long ago. & when I was pregnant with my daughter I didn’t know I was haha so I didn’t notice things like that.

Frizzy83

Hi all!!. Lets keep those BFP coming. Its so exciting to see. As for me i’m CD21 i didn’t OPK this morning because i read somewhere that you can have LH become concentrated in the urine over night. So I’m not sure when i’ve o’d this cycle 7 or 8 days to go until i find out. I have a dr appt coming up fri. So i might get some bloods done.

luvababe
    Participant

chica u can buy it at walmart for about 6$..take it like u do with clomid..they say on cd2 til cd 5 i assume…

Trying4No2

OK ladies i am sooooo excited…..i just went to the loo and saw a small amount of pink spotting it was soo little that if i was not looking i dont think i would have even noticed it…i am 9DPO AF only due 18/th so what do u think?…..this has to be implatation bleeding isnt?….oh gosh i reeeeeeeeeaaaaly hope sooooo!!!!

and LC/ Luvababe/tahlia/duffy…. ***

Frizzy83

CD25 not sure if i’m 8 or 9dpo. Not really getting any real convincing signs that we might have hit the jackpot but i’m also aware that 8-9dpo is still a little early. Period due on Tuesday so about 5 days of waiting to go. I’ve been using countdowntopregnancy.com aswell it has live chat for TTc so it’s heaps more interactive.

thebigtomato

If my son Darwin had been a girl, he would have been Eleanor, Nora for short.

Viewing 15 posts - 51,301 through 51,315 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.