General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 51,601 through 51,615 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

xweegeex

ps im the same, determined i wasnt testing till tues, last night i decided that, then i tested 1st thing….it is so true about the impulse comin over you lol i got a BFN……but there is still hope 🙂 last time i didnt tell till 1 week past missed AF so 5 weeks pg….the crying fits started at about 3 weeks, which would be roughly now…..

ASTEROZOUMBAS
    Participant

Baby dust to all… although I don’t feel like BD this month. I feel so down and I am also kind of sick. Don’t even want to use the OPK I bought. Nianiania. I feel really crampy. At least many ladies gave us hope this last month with their new pregnancies. Congrats to them…

RydersMomma

so is anyone here a paying customer of FF? is it worth it?

DiandClover

Hey WCB – glad to hear the spotting stopped. No more jumping on (off) the bed, you!! jk – lol!

DiandClover

terra, I have seen women post here who had 4 days of + OPK, but that is on the long side. You O within 48 hours of the first + OPK as a rule.

cpalmer

Maureen i am 5dpo as well no sore bbs but im soo hungry all i want to do is eat lol dont kno if thats a symptom yet but we will find out soon

HOPING-Definatley see a line! CONGRATS!!!

good luck cpalmer

Temp went back up to 98.3 this morning, but bfn so far.

DiandClover

I’m patiently waiting for Gator to test… it’s not even 7 a.m. in FL yet, so I’ll give her some time 😉

RydersMomma

You have probably heard this one before — lie in bed with your feet in the air after having sex to increase your chances of getting pregnant. The verdict? Not (totally) true. ‘It’s good advice to lay in bed for 10 to 15 minutes after intercourse, but you don’t need your feet in the air,’ Goldfarb says. ‘Your pelvis does not move when you put your legs in the air.’ Don’t go the bathroom during this time either, he says. ‘If you wait 10 to 15 minutes, the sperm that is going to get into the cervix will be in the cervix.’

MamaCas31

firsttimer…PEE PEE!!! I can’t stand the anticipation!

AliL
    Participant

CONGRATS LISAJ!!!! So exciting!!

so after cpalmer who is next ????

Shez05

Oh I know I should have tested with the my morning urine – but I was being to impatient hahaha!!! ‘UGLE FACE’ LOL yes I hope she doesnt show up….thanks for the positive thoughts – right back to you!!! xo

Viewing 15 posts - 51,601 through 51,615 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.