General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 51,676 through 51,690 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Trying usually you dont hear from a midwife till about the 11th wk of pregnancy but because im having problems the doctor can issue bloodwork forms so i can go to the hospital to get a blood sample taken. When i had the m/c i got sent to the Early Pregnancy Unit for bloodwork and a vaginal u/s. There is no problem with me going for blood tests as i get a pos hpt even when i am not pg so its an acurate result for me !

xweegeex

welcome to the forum baby be – i use hpts from ebay, theres lots of different types though, the 1s i use are one step…..iv never had a pos hpt yet, but i have on the same brand of opk so i do think they work…..also a lot of other girls on here have had pos on hpt from internet strips, it might jst be too early, try testing again in a few days, GL

MamaCas31

Brody, I can’t believe you are even asking that question! Take a test!

xweegeex

amc you got it in 1 🙂 although some ppl believe in the every other day rule, & i suppose you could do it that way up until u get ur pos, then u go for 3 days miss a day & another 1 or 2 for luck 😉

chrissy0423

Pinchy – I was thinking crunchy potato chips, not fries, so maybe that’s what mamacas26 was thinking too. Just a little confusion. =)

an9ela
    Participant

I’m in the same boat not having af after mc. I’m also hoping not to worry about that. It’s worked for me before 🙂 my son was conceived straight after a mc as well! And I’ve heard lots of similar stories! Good luck ladies! I’m now 6dpo ( I think) x

ArcticArlz
    Participant

tasha – totally early preggo symptoms 😉 Cheers to BFP in a few days! 8^)

xweegeex

only you never know…you could still catch it……GL hun, i hope this is your month 🙂

ArcticArlz
    Participant

wannabe – I think so, my CP has been really high for a few days, but firm, today it feels softer, I’ve had what I am pretty sure is EWCM a lot in the past two days, but then I also had EWCM on CD 7 and 11, so not sure about my CM

I’m 11DPO…I tested a BFN this am, with FMU and a FRER….PLEASE someone, give me hope that it’s just early and there is still a chance!!! My temps have been high and went even higher today!! Ugh, I hate this!!!

ArcticArlz
    Participant

have a good night ladies! Till next time….

xweegeex

congrats on the faint bfp helluva! wot a great new year pressie!

cpalmer

Well ladies im out with hubby in a minute, talk later! xx

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

hehe thanks ladies. My dh is mad that I would even concider stopping ttc because we planned and everyone knew/knows what we are doing. But it seems so weird. Not to mention it might be in the water here because EVERYONE I know is prego! My aunt! My best friend! My smom of course! and 9 of my close girlfriends that I met on here when preg with my ds. (we were all due the same week and keep in touch on fbook)

I got one better.. I’m not ttc… Im already pregnant!

(I HOPE!)

Viewing 15 posts - 51,676 through 51,690 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.