General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 52,261 through 52,275 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

CarrieE

dsquared83 – OMG!!!! Twins!!! That’s great!! You must be thrilled! Congrats again!

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Welcome Back Kait!! And I agree Joders. I had seeming someone post those words. This is my first month trying so I am not all that sad yet for myself but i can only imagine having to go through month after month!! Ughh!!

Well, I am officially done with BC and ready to try again for baby #2. We tried for awhile a few months back and had issues arise. I had a laparoscopy a couple of months ago and the doc removed some endometriosis so now is the time to get preggo if I can! Good luck to the rest of you ladies! 🙂

Damnkat

You can’t really use CM as a pregnancy sign, as it is different for all women. Some women do report loads of creamy CM while in the early stages of pregnancy, while others have little or none.

cpalmer

i got mine from toys R us….they have a yearlycatalog for baby stuff and its in the front

i tested this morning and there was a faint line i mean soooo faint you had to hold the test at an angle to even see it soooooo idk i just know im about to cry right now. a friend says to wait and test again in a week or so but i wanna give up and see if a/f shows and if she doesnt then test then idk whatever

nununoodle

i’m a facebook junkie so I bounce back and fourth.

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

I just got my OPK’s in the mail and I am laughing out loud! They included a temporary tatto the says ‘baby dust’ haha so funny!!! Only CD5 here but I had to POAS lol No line whatsoever but I did have a relief to finally poas!! Neg or not it made me happy!

cpalmer

omg ladies imn freaking out….sav just fell backwards off the couch!?!?!?! im freaking out….shes acting fine but im takin her in to the emerg anyways just to make sure….ahhhh i told hubby not to let her on the couch 🙁

lilpigz

tara22509- Im 7dpo too. Ive had weird cramping since Sunday night, but I just attributed it to another probable bladder infection. Now today it seems gone completely, which NEVER happens for me without intervention,lol. Maybe the cranberry pills and overdose of water finally did it. So I too wonder what it actually was and can’t help thinking about the spotting I saw last night when I wiped..

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

C – your temp went back up! lol…isn’t that good? you haven’t started yet right?

Damnkat

Dawn- I have felt your pain before and the funny thing is when it was at the absolute worst, 2 weeks later I had my very own BFP after 5 yrs ttc! There is always a little light at the end of the tunnel and you just need to keep trying. Your BFP will come, you just have to wait for the perfect little egg and perfect sperm to meet and make the perfect baby, just for you xoxoxo

LuvnLyfe

prayers go out to little debbie’s family….sad sad news.

MummytoJude

Agape – I know just what u mean! I never feel like BD ing anymore and neither does my partner 🙁 I work 4 10 hour days and have a busy 2 yr old so by the time he has gone to bed I’m just too tired! Also I’m fed up that all I can think about is getting pregnant even when we are doing it I think…is this one gonna work! Grr… I know I missed the window this cycle so prepared for AF to arrive around Monday. I have such crazy cycles I never know when I’m going to ovulate and so I become bored of waiting. Sigh. We are going to see a infertility clinic in 2 weeks which hopefully will give insight in to why I haven’t gotten pregnant in the last 15 months.

ArcticArlz
    Participant

C – if you only had a faint line with DD and 5.5 weeks, then I am still skeptical. I should drop it and not boost your thoughts, but I just am not convinced that your evening clear urine at ‘4 weeks’ would be strong enough. But it also does seem likely that the progesterone is to blame…. I don’t know, but I sure thought/still think your preggo.

Viewing 15 posts - 52,261 through 52,275 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.