General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

brandiaaron

Loon- I love my boys we have a blast I have always kind of been a tom boy so to speak so boys are easy for me, really i couldn’t tell ya if I would know what to do with a girl lol but in my heart I long for a daughter, that feeling consumes me! I see a little sweet thang in pig tails and cute lil dress and I wanna cry lol It pulls at my heart strings, I just really really want my lil girl <3

luvababe
    Participant

just♥mommy WHERE R U…LOL

MYA2010

HI all did my blood test and I have a BFP. Thanks for all the advice. I was told that i could not conceive i had a 1 in a 1000 chance so there is hope out there. 🙂

AMANDA
    Participant

hey cpalmer im good how are you doing???

amw050383
    Participant

I have heard that too taylor. Sorry Frenchie…you have the right attitude though! Just keep on trying! You will get your BFP!

southstar

hahahha….awww..yes….9 months late…good luck B3thy!

jenica

frenchie – I got pregnant with my 3rd while I was still breastfeeding my 2nd. My 2nd was 9 months old at the time and I had one period when he was 6 months old. Never showed again and then I was pregnant three months later. I only found out because my 9 month old refused to nurse. My mom said I could be pregnant because sometimes it changes the taste of the milk and sure enough I tested and it was positive.

cpalmer

i think so nunu, not sure tho…

ashleecarter
    Participant

Dhmarine!! That sucks!!! Be obsessive about your cleaning though or it’s gonna be rough to get rid of completely. Aw poor lady. No man parts for at least a week! Lol I’d be doing some butt-kicking in that house. 😉

AMANDA
    Participant

sry for the double comments guys my comp is bein stupid…

TRYING and PUGS….Congrats ladies!!! Hope you both have a healthy and happy nine months!!! and keep this BFP train moving so i can join Friday!!!!!!! and hopefully all the rest of the ladies can join soon after!!

DiandClover

babyblurb got a BFP last night too Amanda 🙂

amys89
    Participant

Woohooo AF is on her way out!! I need all the tips I can get on using OPKs cause I really have no idea when is best to start/ time of day etc. Hope everyone is well 🙂

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Thanks jen. Umm im not to sure tbh, but I know a lot of ladies have gotten bfp while using it haha its a sperm friendly lube.

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Atlmommy – Many of us women use ovulation test kits (OPK’s) they are excellent at pin pointing Ovulation. Test once or twice a day and once the test line is DARKER or the SAME COLOR as the control line get busy for 3-4 days!!  I think you O somewhere between 12-36 hours after a pos OPK.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.