General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 52,606 through 52,620 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

LBrels

whatcouldbe – and they say that ur LP should stay the same each month – its rubbish isnt it. I just dont get cycles – they drive me crazy!!!!

brandyleigh
    Participant

After talking things out with the nurse I am going to keep things the same for this month and hopefully my husbands soldiers can get the job done instead of just float around like they are on the lazy river! Lol But either way this is our last month of any medicine so I really hope this is it I can’t take this roller coaster ride anymore and after a year of trying I need so kind of good news!

firsttimer

Cleo can I ask you where you are in your cycle? How many days late?

AmyEliz
    Participant

Thanks Debih! What is menopur? Im not familair with that medicine?

jrsully24

lol. That is a vacation I can’t wait for!!!

xweegeex

DH just said to me there that he thinks i may be PG lol the last couple of days Iv not felt hungry at all at dinner time, although iv felt dead hungry in the morning….iv also been feeling slightly nauseus at dinner time….i told him AFs jst been so the odds of AF coming & being PG at the same time are slim, right? i did a HPT 2 days b4 AF came & it was BFN, I really think its pointless doing another…..oh god, i think DH is becoming a POAS-aholic!!! lol

punky

Hey ladies, I’m back.

@@monstamama ~ Ahahahhahah you seriously made me laugh out loud!!

betty

I am @ CD 24 today and I don’t know what to expect. My bb is supper big and sensitive since the big “O” day and getting more and more. Some period like cramps and a sharp pain in my bb and around my lower part of my stomach. I don’t want to make my hopes up at all I will expect AF to show up on March 12.

Bridget2910

@Kimjayb My ovulation date for THIS month was on the 9th. It was the first attempt at TTC. I was going to get a test today but don’t want to ‘jump the gun’ and test before my missed period.

WhatCouldBe2
    Participant

woops fingers

xweegeex

hey brandy good 2 hear from u again! im on CD 15 so not far behind you, according to FF i could O anytime, its saying Fri so have been trying to get the BD in as much as poss lol Hopefully this will be our month 🙂

Maureen_Hel
    Participant

sorry ava’s mommy

RydersMomma

i would say throw it out-esp since u got up and ran around!!!

DiandClover

Cpalmer’s right Joyce – the smiley face OPK will show your surge – then you BD like rabbits for the next few days 😉 the surge usually lasts 24 hours or less, so not seeing the smiley face the next day is kind of a good thing – it means the surge that was needed to get the egg moving did the job!

Viewing 15 posts - 52,606 through 52,620 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.