General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 52,861 through 52,875 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Lisa

LindseyS1979 – You should check out Wondfo pregnancy tests on Amazon.com. You can get 50 tests for under $10.

ArcticArlz
    Participant

totally bummed, 12 dpo, and BFN, temps still going up and cervix feels long and hard and closed, but I knew by 11 dpo last time, loosing hope fast, I was so sure too.

Kristy

Congrats Wendysue! I heard Sandpoint is beautiful! We have neighbours here in Canada who go there a lot. Must be a good job if the hubby can stay home. Woot. On a happy note for me my CM is mostly sticky with just a bit of ewcm mixed in. Finally. I swear I had it for like 8-9 days.

cpalmer

yay 🙂 good plan fallen 🙂

So today I was checking to see what DPO I am and realized that I’m a day late and have no symptoms of AF that I usually have, but I also don’t have any pregnancy symptoms, could I be pregnant without symptoms.

Cherryb0m

Cubby – lol I know what u mean!!! Then we have freaken super fertile mrs. Dugger with 18 kids and another one on the way????!!!!! So not fair!

WannaBmommy3

Hi ladies! I have been ttc since april last yr with one loss. I was on here with another profile but decided to start fresh. I am not sure what dpo I am but hoping this will be my last month ttc.

Duffy
    Participant

oooooooo nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gawjusmunk

I got my BFP on the first month of using the Instead cup. I coupled it with preseed. Highly recommended!!!

TTCbby1

last.one- i looked @ your pics.. the 2nd one on there I swear I see a hint of a line!

britphlps

Going to take a brake. I want to try this diet my sis told me about and it would not be good if I got preg. its the HCG drop diet. I need to lose the weight and might make my cycle more reguler and that would help a lot.

Duffy
    Participant

hi babesbrown how are you today?

Lulu99

congrats, Ambermiracle!!!! SO EXCITING!!!

Janelle19

HI ladies. I just need some advice! We have been trying since May to get preggo, got preggo in August and miscarried. Now, 2 days after a holiday xmas party and the 1st time my ds spent the night at the in laws and mommy drank WAAYY too much alcohol, I finally get my BFP! I am freaking out. I have been having cramps, like i did last time when I miscarried and I do not have ANY symptoms of being preggo, just like last time…. 🙁 What do you think are the odds that this will stick?! Please let me know. I just can’t BELIEVE that after being so good for so long, the ONE Time I drink excessively, I am preggo….. 🙁

Wyattsmommy

just out of pure curiosity what are all the ‘tips’/ wives tales that you all know of that will increase fertility and conception. I have heard a few over the years but just wondering if anyone knows of anything different that I havent heard yet

Viewing 15 posts - 52,861 through 52,875 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.