General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 53,086 through 53,100 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

brandyleigh
    Participant

I don’t know when I will test I go thursday to get my progestone level so we will see what that says. My husbands birthday is friday so it would ge great to know then but thats way to early so who knows. I really don’t have much hope about this month cause i have been on clomid for the past six months and we really didn’t get to bd as much as I wanted. The only good one we got in was I had to use the trigger shot and you are to ovulate 36 hours after the shot which i did cause i got really crampy and we bd right before that so there is only a slim hope there.. How about you guys

AmBear
    Participant

whitty, i got my preseed in the mail yesterday, i hope i can be one of their success stories too, i think that might be my prob, i know when i Ovulate cause i can feel it and i get a day 21 progesterone draw (im on clomid) but i didnt get very much ewcm this cycle so hoping preseed can help aid dh little guys up there lol!

brandyleigh
    Participant

I start my last round serephen tomorrow they switched my days to 3-7 instead of 5-9. I really hope this works after a year of trying somethings gotta give. What bothers me the most though is our four year old wants to be a big brother so bad all he talks about is having a brother or sister. It’s going to break my heart to tell him that he isn’t going to have one.

Maureen_Hel
    Participant

sorry cherry

MrsTranum

Smashley- I’m assuming you tested? That’s a fought situation. I would say bding everyday you woudl have to be pg. But in the past I have always been a little late for my cycle if my dh and I bd more frequently or after a long period of time not doing it. I hope it’s a bfp for you! Keep is posted. I’m off To bed…gotta wake up early to POAS. 🙂

Phoenix8098

Let’s all close our eyes and image having 14 kids. I heard on the radio this morning that the mother that have birth to octuplets already had 6 kids!!!!

MrsTranum

Af is due today and no signs of af yet. I still feel sick, but with all my bfns I am just waiting fo af to arrive. Baby dust

PINCHY

Right! I have no idea how to use a fertility monitor so I wasnt sure what you were talking about and I got very confused!

AF still hasn’t shown her face….might try to hold off until Tuesday morning to test. AF was due this past Wednesday. I will be busy this weekend, so hopefully it will keep my mind off of things…lol. 🙂

Baby1Due3608
    Participant

COLD HERE! SNOW! 5 DEGREE’S

K I think I got it. Pic uploaded on my page. Not an awesome pic, but if you look close, it’s there. Opinions please ladies!

Dsquared83

It would suck if I O’d on AF

Bananamoonpi

have told only my best friend that we are trying to conceive. not sure how everyone will react although it is not their choice:0) thought about my daughter having a sibling that would be close to 12 yrs apart but love the idea that she would have a ‘true sibling’.

Dsquared83

Thebigtomato…..Yeah, your gyno should be able to tell u what the deal is.

brieblue

I had my D&E today and it went much better than I anticipated. I’m actually feeling great, way better than what I have been feeling like for the past two months. Now that this is all behind me I can start concentrating on trying again. I guess that is one benefit to doing the D&E you don’t have to wait a full cycle to start trying again. Baby Dust to All!!

Viewing 15 posts - 53,086 through 53,100 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.