General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 53,116 through 53,130 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

xweegeex

still no AF…………1 day late now..

DiandClover

Hmm, I go back to my comment from this morning – let’s just hope that your body does not synthesize HCG in your pee very well. Blood work tomorrow will reveal all!

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

What cycle do i use? I was on a 29 day cycle and now after 32 days i got AF. So what do you ladies think?

LBrels

cleo – well good luck – my fingers are crossed for u

xweegeex

Emma soz for the weird msg lol I’m on my new fone lol Yeh there’s still a good chance for you 🙂 ill post a pic of my test later wen I get home from work! Did u c my recent pics of the frer I took a couple of days ago? Have a look, tell me wot u think 🙂 babydust 4 ur next test, I hope its a bfp!

This is all very hard for me cause i have been with DH (BF) for 7.5 years I have a 10 year old who desperately wants siblings … DH has always been like not right now or i am not ready … and when we found out we were preggers last month it completely changed him and not he is like yes lets do this… so now after 7.5 years i have the green light and i have to go through hell to get what i have wanted more than anything in my life … i want to be able to give my 10 year a sibling i know they are going to be 11 years apart which is huge … however at least he will still be young enough now to experience some of it… and then baby will be close to cousin and be able to grow up with him/her… … urgggh … its just my luck!! 🙁

AmyEliz
    Participant

hi Rylansmommy! (((wave))) Yes I remember you too! I had a son in February of 2009. We are now trying for our third and final baby! I am on CD 9, took clomid CD3-7, so I am hoping to ovulate early next week and conceive me a baby! lol.

DiandClover

ah yes… I recall the days of NOT TTC when AF was a JOY to see! (*recalls the ‘phew!’ of relief)!!

xweegeex

yeh Sherry, we’re all desperate to find out!!!! lol

punky

I’m just catching up on all the WONDERFUL news in this room! Yay…

AliL
    Participant

@lains- that was very informative….hope it helped clear up the mystery for him! LOL @crazymomma- glad you got a laugh!

DiandClover

Want2b: I’m testing on the 13th. Hope your symptoms lead to a BFP!

refinnejlee

Bridget…sounds promising to me!!!!! You can start getting symptoms as early as a few days after conception…you could try an HPT if you want, I’d wait until Sunday if it was me…but it does sound promising!

LBrels

wcb – thanks – all symptoms are there, but i have felt them all b4 and then AF has arrived. I think i am easily tempted into thinking i feel pg.!!!! Sorry to sound so negative, i just cant get my hopes up cos i really would not be surprised if i was just having a long cycle. Thanks for ur support and i am so happy for u. Just read ur blog – funny funny, its just like me!!!!!!

emma1989
    Participant

i have no idea weegee i came of the mini pill in january then had mirena fitted in feb then removed 1st sept i ahvnt had a proper cycle since december 08 though which it quite bad its just dues to being pg then having the mini pill n mirena which i just spotted on i did start bleeding 5th aug then bled for 2 weeks it was just browinsh though they 6 days after having coil removed AF came i assume any way only lasted 3 days but was a proper bleed, how long are your cycles? i thought maybe saturday was my day i had lots of EWCM very stretchy and i actually wanted to BD which is sooo unlike me we have been keeping up every other day though even twice sat but every thing changed the day after n went away 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 53,116 through 53,130 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.