General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 53,221 through 53,235 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

ArcticArlz
    Participant

tasha – Sending lots of babydust!!! 😀

xweegeex

ref theyre jst in my normal photobook….the last 3 pics 🙂

ArcticArlz
    Participant

wannabe – on my way to that link, I’ve posted my chart on my profile as well, if anyone wants to peek at it.

ajoke
    Participant

just ate and feel like puking….

Duffy
    Participant

ok you guys have different shows to us lol

xweegeex

yeh kim, defo hormones…..it was the same last time, but with me as well as being moody (hes annoying the hell outta me!) im also crying at the silliest little thing, & i feel myself gettin all stressed & tense & i need to try & calm down…..iv been feeling like all i wanna do is curl up in a ball & hide for 8m till the babies here, but thats impossible, ill need to try & give myself a kick up the butt! other than that im feeling okayish, iv got a cold & i feel VERY run down, waves of nausea here & there, but that side of things is not too bad atm…..its bound to get worse as it goes on! i jst want this cold to clear up so i at least feel a bit better….thats not helping my moods either tbh, & iv not taken any kind of medicine for it, so its not shifting! thanx for the wellwishes!! how are things with you? where are you in ur cycle now?

ArcticArlz
    Participant

1st – have you checked out the polls section of this page? Maybe I’m just a dork, but I think they are fun and a great way to kill time

DanetCharles

I guess I will be officially calling this CD1 later on today.. I’m getting mild dull cramps, watery discharge (TMI), Sore nipples, the whole nine works! Great1 N’ mild nausea.. BFN a few days ago, so I know this gotta be it!

RNEH

Morning ladies. Will try and catch up in a moment. I’m pretty bummed as my temp dropped below my coverline this morning and my cervix feels more open. Blah! Seems AF is going to make her nasty appearance in a day or two. :o( We were so hoping and praying to keep our little one’s as close together as possible.

The other think was I had to take provera to force AF so I always wonder what if I was Pg and it didn’t implant yet..lol god torture

emilyh

momof2hopefully3– how did u find out the vikki thing was a lie?! i felt bad for her! i guess if it seems to good or to bad to be true it probably is!

oh I lied I guess I’m CD23 ..anyways testing friday or sat..

DiandClover

Tasha, your pee was so dilute – very likely that it was too dilute to get a positive result!

alliegirl
    Participant

I know i haven’t o yet as no temp rise today but.. just wondering when it might happen. we’re gonna bd today and tomorrow and saturday and sunday just to be sure or until temp goes up.

Wanting please be pg i want a belly buddy!

Viewing 15 posts - 53,221 through 53,235 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.