General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 53,656 through 53,670 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

mommy22girls

Clayloiver: I am waiting on Af.. today! Testing tomorrow if she doesn’t arrive, wish me luck!!

RES

weegee too, I believe, should be testing around then.

clayliover

Gator-sounds good! if being exhausted is acutally a good thing. lol. your still pretty early so just wait and see if anything else pops up!

RES

ryders- I am due either Fri or Sat

IrishRose7

Gator – The BB aren’t sore. I’m definately tired. I have co-worker right now who hasn’t had any symptoms and she’s 3 months pregnant. I guess it’s just wait and see till next week. How long have you been TTC?

WhatCouldBe2
    Participant

lol Thanks New, it’s the thought that counts!

kristy2

OH AN 4 SUM OF U THAT DONT KNOW ALREADY I HAD +OPKS AT THE START OF MY CYCLE AND EWCM FOR 4DAYS AFTER AF LEFT THEN GOT NEGITIVES ON THE 5TH DAY NOW FOR 4 DAYS IV BEEN GETTING + AGAIN (I HAVE A 32 DAY CYCLE)

{SORRY IF M NOT MAKING ANY SENCE}

DiandClover

lol, 8 hour shoft? I am typing without looking again. Quick cup of tea, shower, then off to work! Make lots of babies today gals!

Lets hope for some BFPs today then

AliL
    Participant

terra- I thought you were going to eat turkey!? lol You have to get some pics up!

punky

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ok ladies seriously i will be away after tonight!! Hubby and i will be BD’ing alot from now on!! Ill get back to you gales towards the end of the 2ww!!! Baby dust to all of you oh and btw Hi all im Ashley from california!! lol

MummyYumYum

1sttimemommy – yes hun just try and keep yourself as relaxed as possible. Stressing yourself out wont do you any good and I know its a hard thing not to do. Also try and think of the fact that the test you took may have been faulty – I am sure it does happen not all tests can be of the exact same quality.

Donna1981

Its ok RmomR we could still give you some advice if thats what you needed hun xxx

Gill she needs a good kick up the arse – love im ok today had bad backache this morn but after mopping all the floors and preparing veg and chicken for sunday lunch its eased off – i hate every other sunday i cook for the whole family and its my turn this week

Viewing 15 posts - 53,656 through 53,670 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.