General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 53,776 through 53,790 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

DiandClover

Ok ladies, I think I know what happened to peeonastick.com… I found this on the yahoo answers site: the domain name expired. the owner forgot to renew it and someone probably bought it and is ‘holding it hostage’ and trying to sell it back for a larger sum of money than the renewal fee …. BOOOOO!!!! I noticed the page had not been updated since March, and the page ‘owner’ had a message posted on the homepage indicating that ‘it was a busy year in her house’ so it looks like she let the membership lapse. Very sad, but it was just a site that was pretty much voluntarily run, so I am not surprised it is now ‘down’ … well, until it comes back, there is a site that may answer some questions called CANYOUSEEALINE.COM … not nearly as good as POAS, but better than nothing. On the other hand, you can view ‘cached’ screen shots of the pages if you search for peeonastick on Google – you will have an option to view CACHED – click it, and you will be able to see the pages of the site one at a time – you won’t be able to link page to page, you’ll have to search from Google for each page…. BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

mocca

so i onli bd once on ma o day buh been bdin ever since everyday once r twice what u guys think are da chances?

Mamato2

Di-Smiley, that’s for your comments….that was kind of my thought proces about this whole thing too. Doctor is sending me for another blood test to confirm though. Thanks again!

Loopylou27

lk the clearblue is usually 25miu sensetive and frers are 12.5 miu so you would get a more accurate result with the frer if you are testing early

tiffyy

nich, poke some wholes on them condoms

dedebaby

so okay, if u BD as soon as your OPK turns positive , what are the chances that you might get pregnant?

If you have statistics, please share.

Babydust to everyone

cpalmer

aww DANAH 🙂 CONGRATS !!!

RyanNeveMum

@ trying I don’t think turtlefur is testing until Fri.

boyOboy

i’ve never been in a dollar store until today I thought they would be a dollar? guess not how much are they?

clares5th
    Participant

hi. Just want to introduce myself. I am a mom of 2 teenagers and an almost 1 year old. My husband and i are officially ttc our 4th baby (since April). I’ve been reguarly reading the comments in this forum for about 1 month now and thought it was time to write something. Good luck to all of us TTC!!!! 🙂

LuvnLyfe

congratz mommaerin

turtlefur

Wantababy I put 2 fingers in my vagina. Locate the cevix & sweep around it. Blogged the step by step on my cervix position blog (on my profile)

Dsquared83

Afternoon Ladies!

Damnkat

sunflower- poooooooooooooooo!!!! At least you get to stay with us for another month!

boyOboy

Ashes – you crack me up. Hopefully you also enjoyed last night.

Viewing 15 posts - 53,776 through 53,790 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.