General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,371 through 5,385 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

grantl1922

hello ladies I’ve have been tryn to post a blog for several days and I still can’t so I figure ill chat in the forum.

faithstarx

cd 4 and im soooo tired, i had a nap yesterday and today, af slowing off now so hopefully by the end of the weekend i can get back to BDing!!, if i have the energy that is

adkarg
    Participant

I’m excited (yes, excited) because AF showed up last night. This will be our first month to TTC # 2.

Obscurette

aw thanks Neen *blush*

mendozana

is there a chance of me to b pregnant??? im 8 days late iv taken 4 hpt but all have been negative….

abigailsmommy
    Participant

Congrats Scabenedict!!

sarahscot

mendozana, did you definitely ovulate last month? If not, you could be ovulating now, not sure if you can ovulate twice without AF inbetween. (SOrry, not much help!)

rylans…I’m good just waiting for AF so I can start clomid. Sorry about your camera I know how precious those photos are. Try to get some sleep if you can..maybe get some Nyquil..lol

adkarg
    Participant

I am so confused.. I’m on CD 18.. Fertilityfriend has put up a coverline for me saying that I O’d on CD 15… My temps are slightly higher, but not as high as they typically would be in my luteal phase.. I’m still having watery CM, so I’m hoping I didn’t O yet.. we BD on CD 12 and CD 17.. I don’t think that would give me good chances of conceiving this month if I did actually O on the 15th.. My OPKs have been consistently coming up very negative.. haven’t had much ferning on my scope either.. I have no idea what’s going on. This is my first month off of Seasonale.. Anyone else experience anything similar?

Phoenix8098

Good Morning Ladies, I think I’m finally starting to get over the awful stomach virus that my DS so generously passed onto me. Thankfully DS is feeling better as well, he hasn’t thrown up in the past 24 hours, so maybe just maybe I can get back to doing 2 loads of laundry every day instead of three loads a day ;0).

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Mavy143–Thanks baby dust to you too!

SarahD

Can I just sleep away the next week until I can test?

heymickey83

well no AF still…last month it came on the 15th so I guess its not really considered late yet…if I don’t get it tomorrow then I will start getting excited 🙂 Just want to stop thinking about it already! Have taken two preg tests now & both were negative so I am thinking AF is just being slow on coming! lol

DiandClover

mine are up Kathy – first two pics on may page

BabyMoloney

Hi Ladies I am CD17. However it looks like I might be O ing very early coz Ovulated on CD 13 as that is when I had egg white CM and now when I am supposed to be O-ing my CM is milky and not sticky! What you u guys think? PS my cycle is 32days

Viewing 15 posts - 5,371 through 5,385 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.