General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 54,136 through 54,150 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

BabySaunders
    Participant

Sonic – Thanks! I’ll pass on the info. She just got engaged today! Kinda weird that they’re doing baby before marriage, but I think they feel like they’re running out of time. Frizzy – We will miss you! Have fun practicing in the meantime 😉 Supermama – CONGRATS!!! So happy for you!

GOOD LUCK TTC Kingsley, & want2bmom hope it happens soon xx Sticky baby dust to you all xx

USMCwife

4*ever*- what dpo are you?

Jumana

am 5dpo today and i have been having some pain in my left ovary then after few hours shifted to my right and now on the middle?? did any of u get this before?? and am not imaging this but the past 2 days i have been waking up 3 times at night to urinate and few times in the morning and yesterday while i was getting ready to go to bed i went to the toilet then changed into pj’s 5 min and am in the toilet again as if my bladder was full ?? isn’t too early for all of this to happen?

DiandClover

xwee, progesterone often makes CM have a yellow tinge, or dry out completely. CM is not a ‘telling’ feature of being pregnant or not pregnant, so no worries if you have lots or none – either scenario may play out to a BFP (hopefully) Good luck!

DiandClover

Oh nooo mommy!

katmoma

you knwo the thing about those familys nto excepting ther kids wanting another adition until can aford them well the realistic thing to this is if we all waited tillw e were 100percent finacialy able to raise children then a lot of us would never have children… i knwo a lot of people that cant afford a lot of flash things but they have a beautiful family provided with everything they need and well they arnt classed as finacialy stabel so i say if you can provide and care fore you family then its your choice..sorry if that offends anyone its just a lil input to those that have familys not happy with others wanitng to add to ther family..

WhatCouldBe2
    Participant

Yeah, Cleo, I hope and pray thats what it is for you. Theres a lot more women out there with that problem than is noted in medical science

DiandClover

LadyG, I would again go on the side of caution and BD as if it was a 29 day cycle but add extra days of BDing to account for a longer cycle should it happen again.

WhatCouldBe2
    Participant

Yeah LBrels, its pretty dumb for them to say that considering that your cycle can be changed so easily by your surroundings and emotions! I ovulate whenever my body feels like it lol

Kimkayb

sherry49~ Thanks for taking a look at my chart! I sure hope we get our BFP the 1st month on Clomid! Hey, I was reading your post about the ‘snowbirds’. I thought that was funny, we are always so glad when they leave and then they go down to YOU!!! A lot of our snowbirds live in several private associations around when I live. My husband works in the pharmacy and is always glad to see them leave. They are a pain in his butt!!!!

WhatCouldBe2
    Participant

OMG Erika! I went back over the posts, I cried when I saw that you got what you were hoping and praying for!! I am SO excited for you!

Good luck AMYELIZ!! Is it your first month on clomid? what mg?

I know we all used to finf relief with AF. I am just tired of it coming. After thinkiing i was going to get a break , and didn’t( see pge for more info) i am really frustrated at the horriblr time i have of it. I just need a break for once in my life.

IrishEyes

Hi there just thought I’d let you all in on my update. Yesterday I was day 46 of a 40 day cycle With loads of symptoms and was starting to spot slightly had Lots of bfns so didn’t know what wad going on!! Got really bad cramps last night and though af was enroute. Woke up this morning with crippling pain on left side, couldn’t even bend to put on my knickers went to doc and he confirmed I was in fact pregnant but miscarrying! And as there was possibility of an ectopic pregnancy rushed me straight to gynae ward of local hospital. Had a bloody horrific time with an internal exam and internal scan as well as urine and bloods. Bad news is baby is gone, good news is didn’t need a d&c as it was so early and that we actually got pg in the first place and I wasn’t imagining things! Home now and resting up and will try again once we’re ready. Ps trust your instincts – urine tests are obviously not always right wait for af before giving up!!

Viewing 15 posts - 54,136 through 54,150 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.