General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 54,166 through 54,180 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

xweegeex

Fingers crossed u get darker lines soon monsta, try not to stress or worry too much & keep us posted 🙂

Good Morning ladies! Boo to AF for showing up this month, but lets all have Christmas babies!!! 🙂

RydersMomma

and if were not preg this month…im going to pay for it probably cause im addicted to it!

clayliover

Good Luck Mommy 21!!! BABYDUST!!!!!! I have a few more days and im about to bust. As soon as she gets here the faster i can take my first round of Clomid!

alexaaronsmom
    Participant

Okay, so the whole CM thing confuses. Me I don’t really know how to tell the difference and I only seem to have watery or kind of lumpy and opaque colored.

cpalmer

Mmm sounds good *drools* lol im about to get DD ready and take a trip to the grocery store haha lord help me! I mite buy them out yikes lol

So hubby surprised me with test great right lol! So i took one!! Check out my new blog called caved! Its so super light i know but he saw it and i ddint even show him where it was or how far aprt the lines are. So im still hoping, im due for AF tomorrow or Fri. Tell me what you think.

KatieA

good morning me3 🙂 while you’re getting ready to start your say im just about ready to sign off for the night and get to BD’ing, i had some O signs tonight (ovulation was supposed to be in a few days but going to start now so i dont miss the all important time 🙂

DiandClover

WCB – I would say that after a little more blood work, they will start you on metformin. I am taking it, and though I think it has taken longer than average to start working, I think I am finally seeing the benefits. Weight especially, now is coming off, and I feel more balanced, despite the long cycles, I can’t help but feel like this month is the start of something better. When you are checked for pre-diabetes, really inquire about the metformin and starting it sooner rather than later. I regret not asking about it sooner.

kristy2

LOVEMY; MY FRIEND ACCIDENTLY FEEL PREGNANT AGAIN THE FIRST TIME SHE HAD SEX WEN SHE GOT BACK TO NORMAL SO IT WOULD HAVE BEEN AROUND 6-8 WEEKS AFTER DELIVERY AND HER BABY WAS HEALTHY AS BUT SHE GREW ALOT FASTER LOL MY LITTLE GIRL IS 14 WEEKS AN IM TRYING AGAIN

jun2103

Ok ladies! Here is the deal! I took another one of those internet strip test yesterday. It came up very faint positive. 🙂 So I went and bought a First Response 6 days sooner test. Well!!!! We have a faint BFP!!!! I will repeat the test tomorrow again! And I am going to get my blood work on Monday! And if all comes back well, my first ultrasound will be the 28th of October!!! I cant beleive it! We are so excited! Just praying everything is fine! I went ahead and started my prometrium 4 days ago just in case. YAY!!!!!!!

firsttimer

Oooh mama, don’t encourage me. Your pee sticks sound like the ones I have. I also got them free with my OPKs. I definitely think the anticipation of testing is better than the actual event. (Unless it’s a BFP of course).

DiandClover

Monsta, I had to look at my FF chart to remind me – I am on CD 8! Praying for a 30 day or less cycle this time around!! None of this 60 day messing around!

punky

yes SARAH….the next BFP!! Coming to a forum near you!

wow 9 pages to go through since 3 this afternoon…. didn’t go thru them all any new BFP’s for anyone???????

Viewing 15 posts - 54,166 through 54,180 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.