General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 54,751 through 54,765 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

BlessedBee

mamadear congrats!

DiandClover

Hi Jewell 🙂 Being this late with negative tests, you either ovulated late this cycle (did you have any out of the norm stress or illness this month?) or you might have just not ovulated at all. Even the most regular women have an occasional month when they do not ovulate. I had a 43 day cycle a few months back – annoying, but it was because I did not ovulate. I was back on track the next month though. Good luck TTC!

baby..what’s metformin? Have you tried clomid alone yet?

slh1980

Trying:
    That seems weird that they’d have you wait 12 weeks! I mean, if you WERE preggo, don’t they insist that the most crucial time for taking extra good care of yourself is the first 12 weeks?? So it doesn’t make sense not to know…to have them postpone it until that time is over. I’d just call and insist on having one. The only difference is that your insurance might not cover it if they label it as just something voluntary on your part and not recommended by the MW. Good luck!

xweegeex

hey mocca 🙂 good thanx, & u?

1stNOEL
    Participant

So I went out at lunch today and got an expensive HPT and took it….BFN. I guess the dollar store tests were right. I give up with testing. Clearly I’m not preggo, so why the heck can’t AF just come??

xweegeex

sweetie theres a few of us testing xmas day, so me & a few others can be ur buddy 🙂

Duffy
    Participant

where is mine???? :0( I might wonder down to the celtic festival that is happening here at the moment and see if there is a van selling any

Sweetie….i agree – its murder. Every day that passes it gets worse. Mornings are the worst – after the excitement of testing, that turns to dissappointment, then analizing every symptom (or lack of), then wishing time away so the morning would hurry up and come again!!! Ordered some more frers with my online shopping for thursday – i take it it would be ok to keep some fmu in a cup and use at 11am? Only got cheapy to use tom morning – i just know that wont be enough to feed my habit!!

swimmerbelly

‘Girls Gone TTCing’ – yeah, that would be a popular show, right? lol. Well, I just had to stop back to say it has been 10 days since I stopped taking Provera so I should get AF in the next few days. I had called my dr when AF didn’t come a few days after I was finished with it because I was told I should get af 2-14 days after starting the pills. Well, it’s 2-14 days after finishing them! So he had me get blood tests but he said everything is normal – not pg, estrogen and all other levels are great. So I just can’t wait to be talking dpo again, lol. Hope there have been lots of bfps recently.

xweegeex

ok im goin offline soon, but ill stay on to here ur comments 🙂 🙂 gettin soooo sleepy these days………………lol

cpalmer

wannabeamum….cd 14/15 is most likely ur O date lol checked ur chart, looking good 😉

brandyleigh
    Participant

Just. Got back from the doctors he said my cervix is closed and that’s a good sign but couldn’t say if I was pregnant for sure or not. Gave me a script for a blood test for tomorrow or friday. Af is due tomorrow so hopefully she doesn’t show up!! I am so excited!! Does that sound promising I thought the only time your cervix was closed was if u were pregnant and beiing that I am due tomorrrow shouldn’t it be open if I wasn’t?

Duffy
    Participant

I have never really liked it, yet it is amazing how many people in England love it – my parents couldn’t get over it when they were there last year!!!!! Home and Away is apparently another one the poms love…..I’d watch neighbours over Home and Away any day!!!!!!!! No at the moment my favourite Aussie show is ‘Thank God you’re here’

xweegeex

loopy 1 of the 1st things i had from as soon as I Od was tender bbs, & also lower back pain……i hope the fact that ur bbs are tender already means ur due to get a bfp soon…i was only 10dpo wen i got mine so thats only 7 days away for u!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 54,751 through 54,765 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.