General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 54,931 through 54,945 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

terriann20

Hi girls I’m currently on cd4 just waiting for af to vanish so I can star BD ing again really want a BFP ASAP hate waiting lol I’m sure it won’t be much longer before we all got our BFPs fx xxx

jas1987

Hi ladies, i have been staying clear from this site as i am trying to hold off testing… But i’m testing tomorrow, as my period is due tomorrow…

britphlps

Its the one i just posted lol its on the first page of the unsure category. are you sure you see something kristy?

Amalthea
    Participant

we see this as a good sign..i will be Oing the week before we go to Disneyland and thats what happened when we concieve our son..

Kristy

Yeah dm!!!!!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Thanks diane, I hope this is the month 🙂 . But the annoying thing is I don’t know how long my cycles ganna be 🙁 I might just buy a pack of cheap tests seems I used my last good one this morning. Coz as soon as I know/think im pregnant I have to go straight to the doctors anyway

Carmen27

Me 2 HIPX 🙁 I’m so frustrated. I’m also 2days late for af nd bfn!!!!

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Your lucky to have your mum around, mines to far away. I love staying at home with my dd everyday I don’t miss out on anything.

dmmarinewife

So I think I may have just had implantation spotting… I went to the br and was wiping and had a pinkish spot. So I wiped again to kinda check cm, and just a little spot more and that was it. Then used the bathroom again, and nothing…. Not sure if u knew anything about ib- and if this could be that or possible af early show? But I’m only 9dpo and cd21… Any opinions?

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Its brand new, and an expensive one. I did feel ill this morning , but not now and my temps normal now

Question: Should I stop drinking caffeinated coffee/beverages while in the 2ww?

Seansmom0808

My hubby and i have been trying to have another baby for about 2 months now. and i havnt had my menstrual cycle in over a year ( since i had my son ) and just yesterday i had a little bit of reddish or pink on the toilet paper after i used the bathroom. ive heard about implantation bleeding could this be it?

Congrats to babymama & cupcakemama!!!!

luvababe
    Participant

yeah this would be my 1st time trying with them..and im ttc my 2nd!!!

2girlz1boy…FX for you hun….XX

Viewing 15 posts - 54,931 through 54,945 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.