General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 57,721 through 57,735 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

sherry49

toveandbrody — that would work too. my problem is I fumble too much in the dark. And once I wake usually I AM UP, like it or not….. Also Afraid I will lose temp somehow if I don’t make note right away but that is me. I have been considering taking temps vaginally. I wonder if it would help me with more even temps. 😀

Redheadmama

averysfairytale- you go get tests and then message back here. I’m ready to throw confetti for you!!! 🙂

Mavy143

sherry49 – I ordered mine from babyhopes; I ordered the day I got my af…and started taking 2 days later when it arrived….you take it through your whole cycle…stop as soon as you get a positive. Since my cycles are so short….if I get my AF, I will order a second bottle. I am taking the FertilAid, FertilCM and the FertilaTea…you take 1 pill of each 3 times a day…and I drink the tea a few times a day. 🙂 I am pretty happy with my cycle thus far…It hasn’t been this regular in MONTHS…I am kicking myself for not trying it earlier when I read about it…blah

swimmerbelly

Congrats Cleo! I haven’t been on in a while, but I thought I’d stop in and say hello to all you ttcers. I ttc’d for 5 months, then got a BFP Dec 23. I miscarried Jan 18, had a D&C and just last week got my first AF. I can’t ttc this month because of an upcoming sinus surgery, but I’ll be back ttc in March. My clock is ticking – I’m turning 41 on Friday. So wish me luck!

2bBlessedw2
    Participant

Hi Ladies. This is my first month charting. I am cd 20 today and 6dpo. My post ovulation temps are up and down but never below the ovulation point. On FF they are over that horizontal line and remain elevated. I keep hearing about an implantaion dip. Is this dip significant? Thanks!

firsttimer

Hey Jas, I have started using the OPKs this month. I have found it easy to find out my ovulation day. Have a look on my page and you will see the photo of my OPKs. It’s photo number 5.

sherry49

mrstranum————- lol…. HOLD YOUR BRITCHES ON MISSY!!!!!! 😉

Phoenix8098

Ruby- there is ALWAYS a chance for a positive until AF arrives…it ain’t over until the fat lady sings!

DiandClover

Nikki, glad to hear you are ok, sad about the glider deaths 🙁 Good luck for testing! I am testing on the 10th =)

DiandClover

paint 5 minutes, IAP 5 minutes, paint 5 minutes, IAP 5 minutes… DS is at the folks house. I am sooo not motivated to paint : /

xweegeex

just did it lol – BFN – even though its a cheap test i bought online, its a defo BFN 🙁 oh well………

DiandClover

D – don’t sweat a temp dip. Mine jumped up and down after my BFP – I stopped taking temp three days after because I did not want to stress about it! lol

Mommy2AnL
    Participant

Thanks Alicia…we shall see how it all plays out. Mileysmommy….I’m in phx too…what doc do u see?

slsshannon

to get a positive preganncy test you need to be at least 4 weeks, i got my bfp 4 weeks ago, i should be 8 weks 2 days today.. there is no way i can be 4 weeks 🙁

babyfever

Well I am 12 dpo and I got a BFN. I think that is fairly accurate at this point right?! I will test again on Wednesday if AF does not show up before then. I have been spotting on and off for a week which is very unusual for me. I guess I will keep waiting and seeing.

Viewing 15 posts - 57,721 through 57,735 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.