General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,761 through 5,775 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

loraclacey

Thanks everyone! I just keep praying for both a sticky bean and a WHOLE bean. We would like to keep this one.

LilMrsK

Good morning girls! I’m a long time TTC’er and visit here from time to time. I’m wishing you all that BFP that you dream of! I am 6DPO today and woke up with a nose bleed…that’s something new to me!

lilpigz

Andddddd…cd1 has officially just arrived.Oh joy,lol. Guess I better order more OPK’s now rather than go through that again:)

shay29

Does anyone know how your cervix is suppose to be just before af visits?

lilpigz

Rach3017- I think I can see a super faint something on the bottom test. Then again Im probably not the best source of eyes for seeing it since I am damn near crosseyed now from staring at my tests to the point I have gone insane myself since yesterday,lol. FX it is becoming something♥ 10dpo is still kind of early, for me anyway. My convincing bfp’s have always been around 13dpo.

shay29

mine is very high and i have like no cm and i only have a tiny bit of white cm when i touch my cervix. idk if af is coming or maybe baby..lol

lilpigz

chemmommy- I had that amazing ability last month,lol! I turned two BFN’s into awesome evap bfp’s and then drove myself nuts going cross-eyed staring at every BFN afterwards until AF showed up…Momof3boys4 -FX AF changes her mind, leaves silently before she ever shows up at your door and you get your bfp instead.

Bananamoonpi

how long after ovulation should one expected implantation bleeding? how severe/heavy would it be? don’t recall this for my 1st child.

SarahD

It has been a few years (over 2) since I have been on this forum. My husband and I are currently trying for our fourth. He returned from Afghanistan a week ago and I ovulated 3 days ago. Hoping 🙂

HeatherT1029
    Participant

We started BDing from the day I stopped bleeding when we were trying wito get pregnant with my daughter. It must have worked bc 2 weeks after my period I was pregnant!!! I think it was 2 weeks and 2 days so it worked for us!

Anonymous

That’s totally POSITIVE!!!!! Congrats ttcfamilylove

Damnkat

MrsLipuog- If your cycles are usually 30 days then assuming you have a regular luteal phase 14 days then you will probably O on CD 16, but not everyone has a 14 day luteal phase and they can range from 10- 16, so I would assume you should O somewhere from CD 12-20, but if you have a long cycle you could O much later. If your last cycle was 54 days then you probably O’d on CD 40, so you really never know unless you use the OPK’s religiously and temp. Maybe try the OPK’s if you want a better idea of when you O. Good luck, I hope you get your BFP soon 🙂

NixSA

I’d rather be waiting to get an iud removed at least I’d know its something set in stone!! No symptoms today and just thinking whatever! The rest of my day has resulted in seeing 4d scans of peoples babies and pictures of newborns. My bbm is like everyone and their kids. Do any of u have bbm?

JenAkers

Jenny, No, I haven’t tried that one. I had a generic CVS one. I am STUCK at work so, I can’t get one til later…grrr…..

7thbaby
    Participant

Felisha….I’m waiting for the drum roll for you to announce! Gosh, I had to pee so much immediately with my 1st pregnancy too. Do you have tender breasts?

Viewing 15 posts - 5,761 through 5,775 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.