General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 57,871 through 57,885 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

well ladies done 3 tests in the past 2 days and yep thelast test I did came back with a bright line! YAY got my BFP! the first 2 had faint lines, going to book a doc app for next week, but in the meantime lots and lots and lots of sticky baby dust to u all! xoxox and just remember have fun! hehe

Its very quiet in here today, so I had a feeling that I ”O”ed on the 29th needless to say DH and I BD on the 25th, 26th, 27th 28th, and the 29th LOL I must say it was a great week for DH lol. Well today my temp was still up and FF confirmed that I ovulated on the 29th so we def BD during the right moment lol….. Maybe TTC month 6 will be the lucky one for me…..

lilpigz

GGMarie-LOL. my hubby is always the last to know, unless he suspects it and grills me about it.

ArcticArlz
    Participant

Cherry – I hope this is your month then!!

turtlefur

wellll i got about 5 days till O…poas yesterday for the helluvit LOL….couldn’t help myself. was walking the dog and he peed on a twig lyiing by the sidewalk…i got jeaous

boyOboy

I had a large drop in temps on 4 dpo and spotting, that’s why I ask. I don’t know what’s up.

Erin- Since you are usually late, its probably safe to say that you ovulate later than CD14. You have the same length cycle that I *used* to have. Dunno what mine are gonna be like now that I’ve weaned my DD… If you can, maybe BD everyday just in case? haha I don’t know. If I did I would be preggo this month haha!

DiandClover

Alright ladies, I am gone for the evening! Take care, and make lots of babies!! ***shake, shake!!!***

Strange… The test I did yesterday morning was very faint, the one I did about 4pm was darker (although still quite faint) I’ve done on this morning and its gone back to being very faint…. 🙁

DiandClover

Youngmom – between the temps and OPK, sounds like youve got O down to CD 10 or 11 – that’s great, so just make note that it could have been either day when it comes time to test! GOOD LUCK!

even made hubby take his temp with it to make sure my bbt was working lol hehehe and his read normal

Amy011: thanks…lots of ewcm…so no 0 yet I guess. That only can mean lots of bding for me. And btw…I already own cute maternity clothes that dh and I picked… And quite a few baby items. Its OK. Sry about the double message…2 year olds…ugh

3rika
    Participant

Thanx katmoma! *lotsa lotsa very sticky baby-dust to ya’ll!*

AshesisBlessed
    Participant

THANKS EVERYONE!!!! CONGRATS TO ALL YOU BFPers and BABY DUST TO ALL OF US STILL TRYING! 🙂

DanetCharles

Ok so you all can take a look if you want I posted an actual clear picture of the opk… Ok Turtlefur and boyoboy I kept my end of the deal LOL!

Viewing 15 posts - 57,871 through 57,885 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.