General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,776 through 5,790 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

bluestar

Wow a huge congrats to all the bfps,,,Di my hun,, im so happy to tears for you, you know your in my thoughts and prayers !!! wishes for all of you ladies……

ingodstime

BFN with fmu going to hold out and see what happens if no AF by Sat I will test again! Where is everybody in their cycle right now?

Jennybean24

stay at home-that is crazy… how could it not hurt the pregnany with the bleeding, clots, cramps and all going on? Was the pregnany ok and normal?

juliannaz

Oh so so sorry luvmykiddos 🙁
    hopefully next month

MrsT1ckles

sorry to hear that Loopy!!If af arrives for me i plan on temping!!do not have much advice for u…good person to ask is kimbab!

sherbaby

thanks..I hope WE ALL get BFP…. and soon!

ajoke
    Participant

*GGMarie* I posted my hgc/bfp progression.

luvmykiddos

Couldn’t resist and tested today at 9 dpo, and of course bfn 🙁 Just gotta keep reminding myself I didn’t get a + til 13 dpo last time… Af due around Sunday. We’ll see! Congrats Juliana!

HootOwl

Yeah – pretty much. You can stretch it between your fingers (no-one said that TTC wasn’t icky at times lol!!!).

Shaym007

I am cramping super bad, I can tell I’m about to ovulate….I got a negative today I’ll test in the a.m.mmy dr said I’m prolly cramping more cause of the multiple follicles…

2010Baby
    Participant

Okay I checked FF and my min cycles are 24 days and my max cycle is 32, so that means I can oluvate any day now right? My temp is still low so I havent yet. I have been getting CM like crazy, so much that I feel I stink!

sherbaby

7th – I too wish he never hurt me the way he did! i feel like this is just a bump in the road (a big bump) but one day we will look back at this situation and realize it has made us soo much stronger!! thank you tho for your encouraging words of wisdom!! i do appreciate it!! 🙂

bluestar

babyhopes, i am a bit confused, you timed your bd for the week before O… and then did you stop?

dmmarinewife

Sher- i can see it better in person… But yes will def test again in the am… And yes I did bd the heck out of my lady parts this cycle. Lol. Please please keep your fx for me!!!!

AnnasMomma
    Participant

I’m all cramping and whatnot. I think I am either giving myself psychosomatic pregnancy symptoms, or I already have raging PMS and I missed my O by a looong shot.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,776 through 5,790 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.