General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 57,916 through 57,930 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Cherryb0m

hi girls!

lilpigz

Congrats mommy..finally,lol♥ Glad the nurse saw that line too so you have some peace of mind now knowing you were not losing your mind:-) happy and Healthy 9 months to you!!

cpalmer

not today….by friday at the latest 🙂 hoping before that tho…i will tell them my m/c history and they may put a rush on it

lilpigz

mommy.to.abi -FX Nurse Ratched calls with some happy news and peace of mind for you:-) I know they are NEVERRRRRR in a hurry to do anything:/…F5-I learned something new today,lol.

cpalmer

haha omg tiffyy i will be so freaked out if ur right 🙂

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Laura – 6DPO – I have alot of cheapies…so probably the weekend!! But I did sign up for the POAS party on the 22nd! Have a feeling Ill cave before then for sure!!!

DiandClover

**Shake, shake** ladies! TGIF!

So, does everyone think the 10mIU pregnancy tests that are from the internet and 20mIU ovulation tests aren’t as accurate as what you buy in the store? I bought a pack of 25 off of ebay from the UK and have been using them. I have never used anything besides first response for ovulation or preggo tests before now. (I don’t like having to pee in a cup with these either!!! lol) Just wanted to know everyones input on if I should go buy some different ones in the store or just keep going with these ‘supposed’ early tests??

cpalmer

omg what!?!?!!

CKAR09

@MarineWife I have endometriosis. My last laparoscopic surgery was 3.5 yrs ago. My symptoms consisted of chronic pelvic pain, mild to severe, really bad during af and lots of pain in my lower back. Its diagnosed through surgery and they can usually remove scar tissue while in there. I have had mild symptoms since giving birth to my dd 2.5 hrs ago but I do have an appointment with my obgyn on Sept 30 to discuss options if I don’t get pregnant this month.

Cazz83

Period is a week late today. Took a very early hpt this morning but it was negative… Oh well 🙁

LoveMadeUs

I am 2dpo….TWW kills me!

two2love

yup i put hi – 5 on and sit her in the high chair with her lunch or breaky and a drink, pop on a dvd and she is happy as ! and so are we hehehe dam… there goes my mother of the yr nomination hahaha

1medic2
    Participant

AF is …well was due today and nothing came…..alot of white CM and soft low cervix….i think I will test tomorrow….:-)

mjharbinson

never heard of it, lol

Viewing 15 posts - 57,916 through 57,930 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.