General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 58,426 through 58,440 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Mommytoabi – No AF for you…it will be a BFP – Think positive!! CD 15 here still no pos opk. ughh I never got one last month either so I have NO clue when I O – I think we will just BD everyday this week and then everyother until AF or BFP!!! I just wish I had an idea when I O…blah OPKS have a slight line nothing super light and nothing super dark!! So who knows!! I will keep testing everytime I go the the bathroom till they are gone.

cpalmer

TMI**************ok so i thought AF had shown up a minute ago!!! went to the bathroom to discover, EWCM!!?!?!?! NEVER HAD IT LIKE THIS B4!!!! it looks like snot and is strung together like it??? Im cramping pretty bad right now (day 1 AF cramps) but no blood!????? is she on her way???

SamplingNo2

11 dpo today and temps still up, took a HPT this morning but another BFN. Probably still too soon. Feeling totally exhausted lately – fell asleep on the couch last night at 6:30, and I’ve been crampy the last few days, but it doesn’t feel like PMS symptoms . . . not sure if my body is playing tricks on me! I just hope we caught the egg this month. Might skip tomorrow and do a poas on Friday morning. This wait is the worst!!

Duffy
    Participant

Diane – I agree with you completely that stupid fairy should just gives us what we want!!!!!!!!

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

mum2oscar – Congrats that is awesome!! 🙂 Happy 9 months to you!!!

tiffyy

c, i think it was christi, or chrissi

Katimae

Nothing yet? I just came back for a few to check on mommi

AMANDA
    Participant

i am gunna go to bed now, i went and got my lip pierced today… im sleepy and i think im gunna go dream about lots of bfp’s especially for you C, because this maybe pos pregnancy test thing would totally make me mad LOL

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Congrats 4thcharm!! 🙂 I think all will be ok! Happy 9 months to you!!! Jumana – Maybe take the relexed approach and BD as much as you can while he is home…then maybe you will get your BFP if not then try for real when all is settled!! 🙂

DiandClover

Hee hee tsu: My doctors always told me I would have trouble TTC… I guess that was why I was not super careful after I got off the pill before we got married, thinking it would take months and months to get pregnant! Maybe they meant I would have trouble TTC # 2 😉

escribo86

ok I’m a little confused about something. The ovulation predictor kits tell you when you are ovulating. But every website I read says that you should be BD before you ovulate. so why see a strip that tells you when you ovulate which is too late to bd? I’m sorry, I’m just confused!

sarahl

clear blue says im pregnant! its a pos this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dmmarinewife

ckar- thank you so much for the insight. I haven’t had laparoscopic surgery yet- I go on the 12th to discuss options, but at this point, I’m content with one child, but would love to have another one soon. I’m in nursing school, so that takes up a lot of time- but I’ve got 3 semesters left. I have been in constant pain in my left side of my pelvis- near bikini area. Esp. after intercourse…forget about it- dh is afraid to come near me- last session put me in the ER bc of the pain…(Sunday), and AF showed up today- but when I saw OB on Fri- he listed off a number of things that could be wrong- everything from constipation to pulled a muscle in my pelvic area from working out to my Mirena causing the cysts, etc. So I think in this case- so far, the best scenario is to get my Mirena taken out, and start back up on reg. BC pills- just hesitant b/c BC pills make me so nauseated…ugh. Times like these I wish I was preg. so I could avoid going through all of this…lol. Good luck to everyone.

DiandClover

Sorry to hear that Cazz – but if your period is late, you might have ovulated late, so hang in there 🙂

dardar

well i just sat myself down and had a real good cry..we just hit the 2 year mark TTC. I know I don’t post much but I do gt on and read everyday and Ijust wanted to thank all you ladies for being so supportive. wishing everyone tones of baby dust!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 58,426 through 58,440 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.