General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 58,846 through 58,860 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Congrats em !!!

13yearslater
    Participant

Morning ladies~ I am usually just a voyer on this forum (I love reading the comments) Congrats to the BFP’s!!!! Lastnight I got a faint BFP (I am afraid to call it a BFP because it is so faint) on 2 tests lastnight and a test this morning with FMU. I am not sure what to think. I thought I was on a 30 day cycle and ovulated on the 1st but all previous pregnancy test’s were negative until yesterday. If I am pregnant I have no idea how far, how would the DR figure that out since my last AF started Oct 18? I think I am going to try and be seen by my DR soon because when I was pregnant with my last baby I was low on pogesterone and had to take pills for the first 11 weeks. By the way pogesterone cream works!!! I got pregnant with my last son while only being on it for weeks and if I am pregnant now am on my second cycle while using it. Sorry for all the randomness I really don’t know what to think right now. The lines were all super faint but definently there. I tested on Friday and got a negative so I really think I am. I also dont really have any syptoms. Ok enough babbeling (sp).

cpalmer

im cd19 *sigh* havent Od yet….and im on my 6th month trying

heymickey..lol

Dsquared83

That would be awsome!

CRAZYMO..NO WAY THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lets see!

C~~ hell who am I kidding, I would too and I still have 2w to go LMAO!!!

refinnejlee

crazy…if provera will make things start to move along for you…then it might not be a bad idea! I’ll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you! *HUGS*

Hey ladies… Im so frustrated with my temps. They were all around 97.5 and then 2days ago it dropped to 97.1 (I was like ohh I ovulated) CM & CP suggested that I was ‘O’ing and then yesterday my temp shot up to 97.8!!!! I was like for sure I ovuated =) but then again today it dropped to 97.1…. I am so confused. I take my temps at the same time daily and I haven’t had any ‘interuptions’ that would affect my sleep… Im just glad that Im tracking my CM & CP as well. Its like my 2nd opinion lol… anyhoo How is everyone this lovely day?

Courtxoxo

..Hello ladies!
    Question..I don’t know much about OPK’s but I bought some to try them out and see what I can figure out..I know that the second line needs to be as dark or darker than the LH surge line for it to be positve..anyhow, I just got done taking it and the second line was there but very faint..so that does mean I do have some LH and should ovulate in a couple days, right?! Or doesn’t it mean anything at all?! HELP!!!

RNEH

I don’t know why it’s not working. I’ll just post a pic of my chart in my profile and see what you all think! :o)

mocca

I’M THINKN OF TRYN PRESEED ANY1 EVER TRYD IT AND GOT A BFP? =)

1stNOEL
    Participant

Haha Gator that’s funny. But I do have a question! My son’s name is Dylan. We don’t really have a true nickname for him, but we call him everything but Dylan……Dyl-Bill, peanut, Dylly-o, bugsy etc. We’ve even go so far as to ACCIDENTALLY call him dyl-do, as in dildo. It just kind of came out of our mouths and we didn’t realize what we were actually saying! Do you or anyone else know of an actual nickname for Dylan besides just Dyl?

xweegeex

oh goodluck mocca, i hope u get a bfp 🙂 im good thanx, only 2dpo so aaaaaagges before i can test lol how are you?

DiandClover

Pretty good ttcbby1 – how are you doing?

Viewing 15 posts - 58,846 through 58,860 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.