General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,881 through 5,895 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

boyOboy

I haven’t had a ‘normal’ cycle since i stopped breastfeeding. so i have no clue. i had positive opk’s cd 34, 35, 36 and 39

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

Ladies i have two small puppies and they have accidents but today im just smelling it so strongly i dont wanna seem crazy if im not pregnant but what gives seriously!!! I have not smelt it like this ever! I clean any accidents and spray it with a special spray for dog accidents so idk! ugh 6 days till AF

DeaS

he is 20mths and has only started eating good in the last month, i would say it was teeth as well and the fact he had better things to do like play, not enough time in the day to eat as well.. lol
    before you know it she will probably make up for lost time

Hello, ladies! My name is Michelle, I am 26, have been married for 2 years, and in late April my husband and I decided to start TTC as soon as I finished the pack of BC pills I was on. So here I am! Anyway, I need a little advice, but I’ll put that in a separate post, because it will be long! Just wanted to introduce myself. 🙂

Eeyore

5 more days until af should be here.

mommymachine

If i did ovulate when think I might have (just going by my CM chart) then I would be 4 DPO today…but seeing as I am breast feeding, my luteal phase might not be back to normal yet, so who knows whether implantation can even accure.

Neen209

****Nina will type more in a min…after she has finished squishin her ead****

ToveAndBrody

loopy…jeese! you ovulate on day 14!! must be nice, what do you need fertility friend for??..lol..yes your chart looks amazing, you never know but if not its not because of anything wrong you did..lol good luck:)

goaliegirl

That’s fantastic Scabenedict!!!!! Congrats

andy21 I also just miscarried and was wondering what the baby aspirin does. I have been taking my prenatal vitamin everyday even though I miscarried and plan on TTC again asap. I was just wondering if you could tell me what the aspirin does to help and how much you took. Thanks!

Phoenix8098

Thanks Ruby. Okay time for Michelle’s stupid question. I wake up at 4 am and use the rest room, then I use the bathroom again around 6am, so I should test at 6am?

Hey and4eva!

babybehappy
    Participant

Any of you ladies testing this week? I will be testing on Wednesday. I’m so anxious I want to test now! But I’m going to wait until Wednesday (when AF is due)

christina I have rencently had to change doctors and have yet to see my new one, i’m not sure what’s going to happen, but i’ll take anything to keep my baby healthy.

SarahD

It would make it go so much faster.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,881 through 5,895 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.