General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 59,071 through 59,085 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

tazzysmumma

hey ladies! so glad for AF to be over. only on day 8 of my cycle! come on fertile days already!! though practicing for them already 😛 haha! hope all you ladies all get your BFP’s soon especially those who have been trying a long time. My son took 2 years and my boy a year and a half so im guessing im in for the long haul. xx

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Luvababe are they ganna give u an ultrasound seems ur dates & levels don’t add up?

AliL
    Participant

Ooh!! Fun stuff, sim! Hope you get your bfp!!! I’m hopeful but not holding my breath. I’m not even sure if I am ovulating. So if this isn’t our month, we will wait for 2 more cycles and hope for a Jan 2014, instead. 🙂

Duffy
    Participant

lol that does sound like a plan LC

AliL
    Participant

Baby- what type of test did you use? It’s not uncommon for women to experience what seems like a period before finding out they are pregnant. If your cycles usually run 34 days you are basically due for your period right now which would line up with a faint positive.

mommyxsix

Hi Ladies,
    I am new here, so before I state anything, is this the correct way to message about? I don’t see anything that states ‘post new topic’ or ‘new thread’ like I am used to seeing. Could you let me know. We just kind of type away here in the ‘leave a message’ box?
    Thanks for any info. I bet this sounded crazy:) So I am TTC and going thru the 2WW period. I did post some about me info on my profile thing, in case that helps answer any quick questions. I look forward to chatting soon. Baby dust to all~

lawkcb2012

Found out on Wednesday that we are expecting our first baby together! Number four between us… According to this site In not pregnant yet lol… Guess I’ll just hang out in the ‘still trying’ area until my baby counts lol 🙂

Hello girls!! I see we are talking about food! My favorite!! I just had pork chops and veges….. I wish I had pizza.

I am just so nervous to test as I don’t want to see a BFN (although I think I actually might be pregnant)! Anyone else afraid to test?

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Cya duffy 🙂 goodluck … yeh I went and got results for bloods, not expecting to be pregnant coz I didn’t even know they did it haha and she told me to go there straight after for an ultrasound. The stuff they bring out these days is amazing!

LuckyPenny

Ah yes, the girl on fertility meds is throwing her bestie a shower. I’m happy…but we went shopping this evening and I’m decorating a not conceived yet baby’s room in my head walking around Buy Buy Baby. I’m surprised I didn’t walk out having registered for baby shower or something crazy. LOL Anyway the shower is Saturday and she doesn’t know about it. LOL She’s a dr and he’s a lawyer so they wanted to buy everything themselves….well that is no fun for all us girlfriends!!! So she’s getting a small surprise shower! At least when her lil nugget gets here I can obsess over him!

I guess today is CD1, dark brown blood. I don’t understand why I can’t get pregnant.

LuckyPenny

Allie – Look on my page at my HCG pic. The dip part is like a cm or so…one side is plastic -ish to hold the other is cottony.

two2love

oh n does any one know of a good breed of dog that suits having little people around ( dd is 14 mths but obviously we would like a few more babies hehehehe) bf wants a doberman as he used to have security dog business, but im not sure , mil says she wouldnt have them around dd…suggestions?

TaraLynnnn

10dpo today…4-5 days until AF is expected…and yet I already feel out!! I feel like…the BD timing was right on…we had the OPKs, sooo many odd things going on with my body(that I convince myself is ALL in my head) its like I’m feeling as tho it was all to perfectly planned to be true! Baaah…at least 4 more days! I POAS today just to get the annoying urge out of my system!?!! Of course, as expected…BFN!! This waiting sucks @$$!! LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 59,071 through 59,085 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.