General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,911 through 5,925 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

laurajeanjt

are you taking preg multi vitamin and vit E? Vitamin E will help.

kennesha35

Hi all still waiting for the two dark lines on the OPK since monday been having light line and one dark line Arggg well on CD13 and I had the clomid from Day 3-7…..waiting….waiting….waiting sighhh

Jumana

hello ladies

babybum
    Participant

thanks, refinnejlee. Good luck. hopefully u get ur bfp this month ! I’m hoping for you!

Phoenix8098

Between 6-8 pm last night I passed two clots (stupid me forgot to save them), by 1:30 am the bleeding subsided. When I wipe I notice a small streak of brown mucus (as the doctor called it), I never experienced cramping through the whole ordeal. Had I not passed the clots I would have assumed I was experiencing the exact same thing I did with my son. My OB/GYN office is really irritating me, I pee’d in a cup so the nurse could confirm my pregnancy, she said the positive line is faint (I wanted to my bang head on wall because today I would be four weeks pregnant and I could have told her that), she informed me they couldn’t do a pap test since my last one was done on February 13, 2008 and insurance won’t pay for it even though the 13th is two days away (at this point I’m sitting there thinking this is EXACTLY why I just wanted a referral for my hCG levels to be checked). Surprisingly the doctor comes in almost immediately after I get my pants off and onto the table, she confirmed my cervix is closed, uterus is firm and there isn’t any bleeding around the cervix. From there I was sent to the lab for a blood test and I have to go back on Friday at 10:45am for a follow up to determine if my numbers are rising and they should have the results for me Friday afternoon. I can’t tell you how grateful I am that my cervix is closed and my uterus is firm, I’m taking that as a good sign but still pissed off the scheduler at my doctor’s office wouldn’t let me come in for a blood test yesterday, had I had the test on Tuesday, tomorrow afternoon I’d now somewhat better what was going on…I HATE BEING IN LIMBO. THANK YOU ALL for your prayers and I ask that you continue praying, I’ll post an update after I get my test results back on Friday.

i-am-pregnant
    Keymaster

As any of you ladies try to ovulation calendar on this site. It want let me change the year….like I’m tryin to change the year to 2011 so I could get my dates from Decembers period to see when I ovulate this month. Has any one els had this problem…

LillBitt75

Hi Ladies! I’m a long-time lurker, first time poster on this site. I went through my whole pregnancy checking in on here to see how other ladies were either trying to conceive or were pregnant. I had my son in June of last year and I’m not actively trying however I am hoping to get pregnant within the next few months. So I just wanted to say ‘hi’ and join in on the exciting journey of pregnancy from trying to conceive to babies with you all.

hi ladies, i need advice boyfriend and i had intercourse and it hurted like crazy what does this mean???? i have to test tomorrow and expecting AF on saturday pleas pleas help…

betty

Good mornint TryingAgain I am around. What is new on TTC?

ToveAndBrody

just read this: N-Acetyl Cysteine Breaks up Mucus
    N-Acetyl Cysteine cleaves disulfide bonds by converting them to two sulfhydryl groups. This action results in the breakup of mucoproteins in lung mucus, reducing their chain lengths and thinning the mucus, improving conditions such as bronchitis and flu. Double-blind research has found that N-Acetyl Cysteine supplements improved symptoms and prevented recurrences in people with chronic bronchitis. N-Acetyl Cysteine at a dosage of 1,200 mg per day helps to prevent Influenza infection, reduces the symptoms of existing Influenza infection and reduces the duration of Influenza infections.
    …………….i bet its the main reason that fertility suppliment works, think ill just buy this by itself from vitacost.com..wayy cheaper than that other product:)

abigailsmommy
    Participant

Ok Ruby I need that recipe for the burgers!!!! hehe

TMcheese33

and4eva – with my first pregnancy, I had what I thought was gonna be my period the day before I got a positive test. I did the same thing, put a pad on and then nothing! Could be a good sign!

abigailsmommy
    Participant

The OPK’s are confusing because we’re used to the Pregnancy tests which work differently. I don’t test after I get a positive OPK because it means I am in the LH surge already. It will take a few cycles to determine the timing for personally taking the tests in order to get a result. I’m trying to scan my OPK instructions in and maybe that will help a little.

sherry49

Diane-taketwo ——— yes have facebook. mostly family, in laws, outlaws ,ex husband, stepson , ex 4thgrade boyfriend, his wife, his siblings AND MY MOTHER arrghhh who I am spatting with at the moment. 😀 I AM giving myself a BREAK, at the moment. LOL. I think the last time I logged in was july 23, my son’s birthday and my ex husband ( circa 70s) , came in to say that it was the happiest day of his life. The day I gave birth Which was SWEET but oh so scary. lol :p

Cherryb0m

can hypothyroidism affect chances of getting pregnant??? please respond on my page thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 5,911 through 5,925 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.