General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 59,446 through 59,460 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

Damnkat

Welcome newbies!!! I hope your ttc journey is short lived. Best of luck!

HappyForest

is anyone else afraid of what their families will say or think if they get preg again? i am worried that our families will say a bunch of things like we arent ready we cant afford it im not done with school blah blah blah…. i wouldnt be doing it if i didnt think we should , thats why im waiting until anthonys gets the job, but it will be in a few months so im trying to think about what or when i would tell them…

monica9

Hi all….so I have been ttc for almost 3 years. Tried with my first chiild for 2 years. So we go to a new doctor b/c we want to start IVF in a few months after we get back from vacation. He runs tests on me. So heres the jist of it: My cycle is exactly 28 days every month. My boobs get sore 1 week after ovulation and my temps are high so I feel I def have enough progesterone in me. My fsh was a 6.4, they also tested to see how many eggs I have left (think it was an AMH blood test??) and it was in the average range. My estrogen and progesterone were perfect and my sonohyterogram showed a perfect uterus with no fibroids or scarring. SO….,..I’m all excited b/c I think this month might be a great month now that I know all looks well. So I buy clear blue OPK’s and start testing on Day 11. Well, the test is not getting darker and I am now on DAy 14. If anything, its getting lighter. What the heck? I take the test at the same time and my urine is very yellow when I take it so I know its not diluted. So my question is, is it possible that I didnt ovulate even with perfect test results? What are other causes of annovulation? I am not underweight or overweight, don’t smoke or drink, etc. Thanks for the help. Also, my thyroid is in perfect range since I just got bloodwork done for that b/c I have slight hypothyroidism. ON meds

cpalmer

thanks arlz, hubby was freaking out (it was his fault-lol) i knew she would be ok bcuz ive seen her fall before but he hasnt so he was all in a panic….theres a reason not to let ur toddler on the couch!?!

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

CD11 and once again no line at all! Blahh!

DiandClover

lunchtime here! Homemade chicken strips and garden salad!! Yummmmmmmmmm – catch ya later lovely ladies!

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

mommytoabi – I know its so stressful but the girls are right take a nice bath and try and get your mind off of this for the day (easier said then done). Lots of people when they are stressed hold all their stress in their neck and shoulders which could cause pain!!! Ill be thinking about you!!! For me its CD23 another ‘darker’ OPK this morning with FMU – I just dont know…but I do have some cramping right now in my lower stomach like twinges and dull cramps…idk we shall see if I get a pos OPK later today but I doubt it at this point…its so late in my cycle!!!

cpalmer

ok i seriously need to stop thinkin about this, im goin to need a trip to the mental hospital oon lol

boyOboy

Hey ladies. AF came today which i’m glad at this point. I’m happy to try next month FX

cpalmer

yeah but my LP is over so shouldnt my temp go down? lol it usually does before AF comes….my cervix isnt showing signs of her either

lilpigz

alicia-n-baby – That there is a positive:-) Get busy…lol.

Amy011
    Participant

WOOHOO!!!!

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

mommy your 3 minutes late!

cpalmer

no i just dont know if im having symptoms or driving myself crazy because i think i am…i just want a straight answer, yes or no. waiting for the dam bloodtest grrr

aliciaNbaby
    Participant

Katmoma – Aww Try and keep your head up!! that is a LONG time…I pray that it will happen for you soon! Here I feel selfish because I am in month 2 and want a BFP NOW – when some other like you have been trying for so long!! :/

Viewing 15 posts - 59,446 through 59,460 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.