General trying to conceive

Tagged: 

This topic contains 131,345 replies, has 3,070 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 59,701 through 59,715 (of 131,346 total)
  • Author

astonandme
    Participant

im a little excited now……………… i have done 3 OPK today and i think the 3rd one done about 10 mins ago is POSITIVE!!!! BDing tonight and tomorrow i will catch my little egg!!!! wish me luck x

Stainbacks

lol

Ldybug1752

I’m sorry for your loss babygal. My fingers are crossed for a sticky bean next time!

RainbowRach

How exciting, you are getting your tree!!! are you going to a garden center, or one of those guys that sell them in laybys? I bought one once for my mum and dads pub for one of those dodgy guys, and it was lovely, lasted for ages! We are waiting until next weekend 🙁 this year, we are having two!! the fake one in the living room (hoping the dog will not destroy it) and the real one out in the conservatory, where the presents will be kept, so we can close the doors at night and stop the dog eating it (or peeing on it!) x

alexaaronsmom
    Participant

thanks everyone! I hope it sticks for me as well for all of you!

RubyLove

Big snowstorm in my area, and I was supposed to go for groceries today. My fridge is empty 🙁 To all the serial testers, we need a support group or something! I had AF on Nov 23 anyone else on this date?my cycle can be from 33 to 40 days so I think I’ll be testing on New Years..if I go that long!

aimee86
    Participant

hey everyone Congrats to all the BFP’s.. i just did an Ovulation test and i’m pretty sure it is positive but could you have a look and tell me what you think??? last time i wasn’t sure and i don’t know when i ovulated last time so i would really appreciate it if you could all let me know what you think =D

AliciaTahliasMummy
    Participant

Bye boyoboy. And excited er is that was she called her kid? I like harlow but.

07babe
    Participant

elleanasmama – anything is posible? I’d wait til Your Af is due to worry????

Does anyone know what you BBT would be like if you were pregnant. Does is get high or stay normal what?

I am going crazy!!! its been 2 days and still no AF!!! but I hve been testing NEG what is going on AF is never late? I have to admitt I didnt test this morning though I am getting too dissapointed in the NOT PREGNANT results :((((((

shesxchaotic
    Participant

Thanks! I really shouldn’t get so worried about it. I mean we’re young and have plenty of time but still…we want it now! lol.

dee212

Hello ladies, hope everyone had a good Easter break and there were alot of busy bunnies lol!
    Well, hope everyone ia well and hoping to see alot of BFPs in the next couple of weeks!! Baby dust to all!!

kristin…I believe that if it is the same color as the control line, it is the start of ovulation and that you should get one darker tomorrow. But that is just second hand knowledge. I’ve never used them before.

aimee86
    Participant

wowi just got the worst dizzy spell and feeling of wanting to throw up.. think it’s bed time for me.. night ladies

Viewing 15 posts - 59,701 through 59,715 (of 131,346 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.